myVoice Open Beta (2 Viewers)

archimede

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2005
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Hi All,
    I am trying to use this very cool plug-in with my webcam (w/ mic), but I have some problems.
    The training session is working good, but when I try to command MP, nothing happens.
    If I then plug in a stand-alone mic and repeat the commands, it is working!
    Is there something special I have to take care when using the webcam?
    The webcam is already configured as default device for audio input.
    Thanks.

pickard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 30, 2007
    Haifa
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    My Voice final version ?

Hi

First of all , thanks for a great plug in i tried it for all the versions i love it .
    It stopped working in the final version of media portal do you intend to release a new version for the final media portal also?

thanks

pickard

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Hi All,
    I am trying to use this very cool plug-in with my webcam (w/ mic), but I have some problems.
    The training session is working good, but when I try to command MP, nothing happens.
    If I then plug in a stand-alone mic and repeat the commands, it is working!
    Is there something special I have to take care when using the webcam?
    The webcam is already configured as default device for audio input.
    Thanks.

I think in this case it's probably that the audio quality on the web cam isn't as good. For voice recognition the quality is paramount.

Hey Booyakasha, good to see you around. Greetings from Chicago, where it's almost as cold as Toronto :)

pickard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 30, 2007
    Haifa
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Still having problem

Thanks for the quick reply.

I tried the final version 2.0.5a on a fresh windows and final media portal version and the same problem show .

1.the plugin does not acitvating anymore

2.when i close media portal it suddenly craches.

look at the log file i exported

2007-12-02 18:27:13.796875 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 109003
    2007-12-02 18:27:25.375000 [ERROR][MPMain]: Unable to start plugin:MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoiceProcess exception:confused:ystem.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoice' threw an exception. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8004503A): Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {47206204-5ECA-11D2-960F-00C04F8EE628} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 8004503a.
    at MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoice..ctor()
    at MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoice..cctor()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoiceProcess.Start()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.Start()
    2007-12-02 18:27:37.296875 [ERROR][MPMain]: Exception :confused:ystem.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoice' threw an exception. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8004503A): Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {47206204-5ECA-11D2-960F-00C04F8EE628} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 8004503a.
    at MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoice..ctor()
    at MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoice..cctor()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoiceProcess.Stop()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.Stop()
    at MediaPortalApp.OnExit()
    at MediaPortalApp.Main(String[] args)
    2007-12-02 18:27:37.296875 [ERROR][MPMain]: Exception :The type initializer for 'MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoice' threw an exception.
    2007-12-02 18:27:37.296875 [ERROR][MPMain]: site :Void Stop()
    2007-12-02 18:27:37.296875 [ERROR][MPMain]: source :myVoiceProcess
    2007-12-02 18:27:37.296875 [ERROR][MPMain]: stacktrace: at MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoiceProcess.Stop()
    2007-12-02 18:27:37.296875 [ERROR][MPMain]: MediaPortal stopped due 2 an exception The type initializer for 'MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoice' threw an exception. myVoiceProcess at MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoiceProcess.Stop()

Hope you can find a solution for me i love your plugin and i miss it very much.

its now disabled on my media center.

thanks in advance

pickard

booyakasha

Portal Pro
    December 6, 2005
    Canada
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi pickard,

It looks like there's something wrong with the MS SAPI engine. Did you re-install it after the rebuild? It's in MS Office 2003 (version 6.1 SAPI), or their free 5.1 SAPI link on the first post of this thread.
    Try a training session, and make sure that works.

Thanks,
    booya

pickard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 30, 2007
    Haifa
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Myvoice problem

Ok i'll try a new training and let you kno if it solved the problem.

Ok i'll try a new training and let you know if it solved the problem. maybe i will also upgrade the engine to 6.1 currently i use the 5.1 version.

Thanks very much.

pickard

savaino

Portal Member
    November 13, 2006
    Hi,
    It seems I cannot get this plugin to work. I installed the speech engine 5.1 and succesfully trained it.
    THe plugin is enabled but MP does not reposnd to any command. Here's a snipped of the log file:
    07-12-02 13:36:01.359375 [Info.][MPMain]: Unable to start plugin:MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoiceProcess exception:confused:ystem.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'SQLite.NET.SQLiteResultSet MediaPortal.Music.Database.MusicDatabase.DirectExecute(System.String)'.
    at MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoice.GetMusicSongs()
    at MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoice.LoadMPDB()
    at MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoice.Start()
    at MediaPortal.myVoice.myVoiceProcess.Start()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.Start()

Any idea ? I'm using latest MP and Xface skin (I copied the myVoiceWindow.xml into the Xface skin directory)
    Thanks!

booyakasha

Portal Pro
    December 6, 2005
    Canada
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    savaino: Do you have any music in your MP DB or are you somehow using a different database? If you don't have any music in yoor database, try turning off the various music load options in myVoiceProcess config. ie, if you haven't scanned for music yet in MP, this functionality won't work, so turn off the options you don't need (songs, genres, artists, etc). They're all on by default.

savaino

Portal Member
    November 13, 2006
    yep, that's solved the issue. Still, the plugin does not seems to do anything. The system hangs and does not respond to any command. Logs does not seems to reveal anything in particular: The myvoice engine seems to start but again no response to the activation command. Anything I could look for ? I tried to enable the TTS extended debugs logs but I'm not sure where they go.
    Thanks for the quick response though!
    --sav

Users who are viewing this thread