Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @RaDiKal, I've updated Netflix and I think I've isolated your problem. Please test and report back when you find time to do so.

RaDiKal

Portal Pro
    October 2, 2006
    Central New York State
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I will try flushing the cache in IE and retrying when I get back home Tue night. If there are any other data gathering steps you'd like me to do in advance of the weekend, let me know.

-Ron

Testing now[DOUBLEPOST=1465664383][/DOUBLEPOST]
    @RaDiKal, I've updated Netflix and I think I've isolated your problem. Please test and report back when you find time to do so.

Works

You da man!

Thank you

-Ron

Last edited:

MiBe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,

I have the "loading issue" again. Login works, but once I choose a video the spinning circles appear for a while, then it returns to the menu.
    The browser playback works.

Please help...

MiBe

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi all,

I have the "loading issue" again. Login works, but once I choose a video the spinning circles appear for a while, then it returns to the menu.
    The browser playback works.

Please help...

MiBe

I can't help you at the moment, another vacation...
    Have you tried delete cache in Internet Explorer (not Edge)?
    If you still have problems please do a proper error report, read the opening post.

roovalley

Portal Member
    July 10, 2016
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi - I'm getting an error "Error logging in or loading profiles. Please try again" whenever I try to open Netflix.

I have just upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 64bit. It was working with Windows 7

I have checked and I am not "Test Participating"

I have also updated all the sites, and even removed and reinstalled the extension - then reconfigured it, including updating it.

If someone could help me that would be awesome. Thanks!

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi - I'm getting an error "Error logging in or loading profiles. Please try again" whenever I try to open Netflix.

I have also updated all the sites, and even removed and reinstalled the extension - then reconfigured it, including updating it.

Could you please try to re enter your credentials?

Last edited:

Fragtality

Portal Member
    October 28, 2007
    FFM
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Same problem here - the only difference is, it was working on W10 before just days ago.
    Re-entered credentials and cleared IE cache - did not fix it. Did not try to reinstall the plugin yet (never worked before to fix anything for me).

roovalley

Portal Member
    July 10, 2016
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks for your replies. My responses:

Could you please try to re enter your credentials?

I have done this. Also updated sites. Have the same message appear
    Same problem here - the only difference is, it was working on W10 before just days ago.
    Re-entered credentials and cleared IE cache - did not fix it. Did not try to reinstall the plugin yet (never worked before to fix anything for me).

Maybe it was just unlucky timing for me then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom