Netflix Manager (Updated 02/10/07) (1 Viewer)

llouca

January 5, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Very cool plugin. :D

I read through this thread and it seems to me that the Watch Now RSS issue has not been resolved yet, so I though of a semi-workable solution:

We create a queue/profile where we add only movies that are available for download . Then your plugin uses that queue, assumes that all movies are watch-now capable and starts streaming them. (BTW, it seems that as of now only the primary profile has the Watch Now option).

BTW should I be able to watch it within MP now (in full screen), or does it still launch IE to start the movie?

Thanks again.

MeToo

March 4, 2007
Home Country
The downloads section contains version 1.5 - is there a newer version? If so, where?

duanes7

January 28, 2007
Home Country
manager not working

Total mdiaportal newb here.

I have installed the manager plug-in and extracted the dll and xml files as per the first post. I also have gone to netflix and my cookie and copied the id's into the configuration.

The netflix manager screen does open, the buttons turn green on mouseover, but no other information (queue, etc) is displayed.

Where should I have extracted the source files to? Is that even important?

Is there a log file I can look at?

sxt173

Portal Member
October 28, 2005
I am having the same problems after upgrading to the latest version. maybe a bug?

I will see if I can find a previous version to go back to and see if it is actually an issue with the latest release..

Mogwins

Portal Member
March 22, 2007
Total mdiaportal newb here.

I have installed the manager plug-in and extracted the dll and xml files as per the first post. I also have gone to netflix and my cookie and copied the id's into the configuration.

The netflix manager screen does open, the buttons turn green on mouseover, but no other information (queue, etc) is displayed.

Where should I have extracted the source files to? Is that even important?

Is there a log file I can look at?

I've recently reformatted and reinstalled MP and this plug-in and an now having this problem too (I've successfully set it up in the past). Any ideas?

lifterus

Portal Member
July 6, 2007
I just found out about plugin that lets you use Netflix Watch Now. I've used Meedio for years, since when it used to be myHTPC. I'm switching to MP just for this plugin.

Having the same problem as the last 3 posts. Plugin works, but nothing shows up.

I tried cookie ID from both Firefox and IE. :(

L0K1

July 23, 2007
Same here. I have tried cookies from both Firefox and IE. I can't seem to get Netflix manager to populate my queue or to browse.

I am on 0.2.2.0 with the version of NetflixManager that is available right now.

Dominusnox

July 23, 2007
Home Country
Does anyone know if this is still be developed? I think it's been like 3 months since the author has posted anything and the plugin doesn't work with 0.2.3.0 RC1. It generates an error message when you try to enter the config. screen.

However, This pluggin looks great and I really hope I am able to use it in the future.

:D

MacMini

Portal Pro
May 16, 2006
Wow, this looks like a great plug in. The problem is, it errors with the new RC1 build.

Here is another humble request to the developer to update this.

Thanks!!!

Dominusnox

July 23, 2007
Home Country
I just 'chatted' with the author and thought I'd spread the word that he does plan on updating this plug-in once he has some free time.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom