New Australian TV guide source (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

druid9

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 31, 2006
    Would like to give your grabber a try please

dbit

Portal Member
    March 23, 2007
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Very nice little program. ;) Working fine on XP, but is there a way to get it to run on Server 2003? I am getting errors when I try to execute it.

angusmann

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2005
    Very nice little program. ;) Working fine on XP, but is there a way to get it to run on Server 2003? I am getting errors when I try to execute it.

It should run on Server 2003 ... I don't have this OS to test it on .... what errors are you getting?

If it's anything like Vista you must either run with administrator priveliges or set the permissions set correctly so the program can write to its own directory as well as the destination directory for the XML data. "Program Files" and sub-directories are treated as a special case by Vista and you need elevated priveliges to write anything there.....perhaps Server 2003 is the same?

dbit

Portal Member
    March 23, 2007
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Hi Angusmann, I am running it as administrator. Also It works on XP with the xml destination set to write to the same server. Basically it wont even startup. When I try to run the executable it says "A non-continual protection violation has occurred, check the Error.log file" I've attached the error log.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom