New Australian TV guide source (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gusangora

Portal Pro
January 14, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hello,
just started using this - so far very happy with the data and relatively simple setup however I don't seem to be getting information on actors. I had previously been using BigKevs EPG Downloader for TV Service, which had a button to select for Actors and Directors. Is there a similar setting for this program?
Steve

angusmann

Portal Pro
October 22, 2005
The program has access to more data than is displayed.
It has country of origin, year produced, actors, and detailed rating info to name a few.

I don't use MediaPortal and so I don't have a good idea of exactly what data it is capable of displaying.

It's easy to put the additional data into the XML but I need to know the exact format required.

If you can pm me an extract of Big Kev's XML that shows how the additional data is formatted and labeled I'll add it in.

Hello,
just started using this - so far very happy with the data and relatively simple setup however I don't seem to be getting information on actors. I had previously been using BigKevs EPG Downloader for TV Service, which had a button to select for Actors and Directors. Is there a similar setting for this program?
Steve

chips60

September 30, 2008
Hi angusman,

Thanks for creating this. Using the builtin grabber in MediaPortal has been hit and miss. Then with Nines new Go I have had no data for any of Nines channels in MP or even in my Samsung TV's built in guide. All other channels worked fine just not nine.

I now have all Adelaide channels, in both MP TV guide and in the MP Web Interface. :D:):D

chips60

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Go! appeared Thursday morning.

-------UPDATE--------------

Version 5.1 is now available and includes the new channel for all regions.

Auto-update will get you the new version but you still have to run setup and add the channel to the grab list.

Thanks Angusmann. All working here.:D

gusangora

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    PM sent. I included an extract but can upload the entire file, if required.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    The program has access to more data than is displayed.
    It has country of origin, year produced, actors, and detailed rating info to name a few.

I don't use MediaPortal and so I don't have a good idea of exactly what data it is capable of displaying.

It's easy to put the additional data into the XML but I need to know the exact format required.

If you can pm me an extract of Big Kev's XML that shows how the additional data is formatted and labeled I'll add it in.

Hello,
    Steve

angusmann

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2005
    I'm not sure how to respond. I got your PM a while ago and based on the data you sent I sent you (by PM) a link to a test version that includes actor data.
    I'm waiting for your feedback on the update before I make it official.
    If you didn't get the PM from me, please respond here or by PM again.

PM sent. I included an extract but can upload the entire file, if required.
    Thanks,
    Steve

gusangora

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Sorry mate, didn't see the pm (no email notification) and was waiting for a response in this thread. Then assumed that you hadn't received the pm.
    I will test today and report tonight.
    Thank you for all your efforts, much appreciated.
    Steve

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom