New Australian TV guide source (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angusmann

Portal Pro
October 22, 2005
OK..Finally I bit the bullet and added an update option.

If you upgrade to version 5.0 you now have an option to enable automatic updates. The program will check each time it runs and if an update exists it will automatically download and install it. So this should be the very last time you have to attend to an update yourself.

Or better still, have it check for updates when it runs.

pantner

Portal Member
June 16, 2009
Home Country
If you upgrade to version 5.0 you now have an option to enable automatic updates. The program will check each time it runs and if an update exists it will automatically download and install it. So this should be the very last time you have to attend to an update yourself.

and how do i get version 5.0?

angusmann

Portal Pro
October 22, 2005
How 'bout this?

GuideDigger has been operational for nearly 2 years now, and even though it's still "RC" or release candidate, I think it's a pretty mature app.

It needs a logo, and an icon. The little "torch" logo is the default one that comes with the IDE used to make it.

Any budding artists or photoshop experts out there?

An icon should be 32 X 32 pixels, BMP format.

A logo is more flexible but how about these sizes, in jpeg or gif
Leaderboard : 728 X 90 Pixels
Banner : 468 X 60 pixels

If anyone is interested I'll build the best artwork into the next release.

em.T

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2008
    Home Country
    This program does sound very interesting. I only watch Free to Air, but am often annoyed by the gaps in my program guide. I currently just use the info that comes down with digital channels. Will this program make much of a difference? I would love a reliable epg, with start times and info that is actually relevant! Would I get that with this? Maybe I should just try it :)

Could I Angusmann?

hawk2k2

Portal Member
    November 30, 2006
    Just an update - I have been using this app for several months now and loving it!

Thank you so much ngusmann

ItsAllNew

Portal Member
    June 16, 2009
    Perth
    Home Country
    yes please.....

Hi,

I'd be interested in a copy of the guide digger too.... Where does one get a copy of?

Cheerz HEATH

pantner

Portal Member
    June 16, 2009
    Home Country
    Question for angusmann...

The "upload up and downlod from ftp" settings...what does that actually do?

Can you specify an FTP location for this to upload to, then have multible machines download from there???

The computer i am looking at using it on may not have direct internet access, but it will have access to the network (long story :p)

and what is in the "advanced options"? what is the password to get into it???

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom