New Australian TV guide source (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angusmann

Portal Pro
October 22, 2005
Those channels will be added within a day or two of the data appearing. If you have auto-update set, it will happen automatically. Without auto-update you will have to download the newest version yourself.

After the update users will still have to go to setup mode and add the channel(s) to the grab list, and rename them. This can't be automated because it's up to the user to decide what channels he wants in the guide and what names to give them.

Hi Angus - are you planning support for 7TWO and ABCC3?

eivind

Portal Member
October 10, 2006
Home Country
angus, just wanted to say thanks again for this great utility and the neverending support. :)

angusmann

Portal Pro
October 22, 2005
Just a quick note to confirm that GuideDigger now has 7TWO listings.

ABC3 is still not transmitting so we will all have to sit on our hands for now.

redeye19987

Portal Pro
May 4, 2009
Melbourne
Home Country
Australia Australia
Foxtel Changes

Looks like ABC3 is starting on December 4

On the Foxtel front, there are a bunch more channels starting also from November 15th.

New Channels:
Standard
13th Street, Discovery Turbo Max, Eurosport, FMC, KidsCo, LifeStyle You, Nat Geo Wild, Showtime Action, Showtime Comedy, Showtime Drama, Starpics & The Style Network

HD
FOX8 HD, Fox Sports 1 HD, Fox Sports 2 HD, Fox Sports 3 HD, Movie 1 HD, Showcase HD, Showtime HD, Showtime Action HD, Starpicks 1 HD & W HD

Time Shift
Hits 2, Discovery Channel + 2, Discover Turbo Max + 2, LifeStyle You + 2, LifeStyle Food + 2, Sci Fi + 2, Showcase two, Starpicks 2, Starpicks 2 HD

Also all Foxtel users will need to update their channel numbers as 28 current channels are changing to a different channel number.

redeye19987

angusmann

Portal Pro
October 22, 2005
OK..will keep an eye out for these when the time comes. If more than a week passes and I have not added them - remind me.

I do not routinely monitor the available channels and I rely on posts or messages to warn me of needed updates, so thanks for the heads-up, redeye19987.

On the Foxtel front, there are a bunch more channels starting also from November 15th.
New Channels:
Standard
13th Street, Discovery Turbo Max, Eurosport, FMC, KidsCo, LifeStyle You, Nat Geo Wild, Showtime Action, Showtime Comedy, Showtime Drama, Starpics & The Style Network
HD
FOX8 HD, Fox Sports 1 HD, Fox Sports 2 HD, Fox Sports 3 HD, Movie 1 HD, Showcase HD, Showtime HD, Showtime Action HD, Starpicks 1 HD & W HD
Time Shift
Hits 2, Discovery Channel + 2, Discover Turbo Max + 2, LifeStyle You + 2, LifeStyle Food + 2, Sci Fi + 2, Showcase two, Starpicks 2, Starpicks 2 HD
Also all Foxtel users will need to update their channel numbers as 28 current channels are changing to a different channel number.
redeye19987

redeye19987

Portal Pro
May 4, 2009
Melbourne
Home Country
Australia Australia
OK..will keep an eye out for these when the time comes. If more than a week passes and I have not added them - remind me.

I do not routinely monitor the available channels and I rely on posts or messages to warn me of needed updates, so thanks for the heads-up, redeye19987.

New Channels:
Standard
HD
Time Shift
redeye19987

You are more than welcome! Without your program I would be a very unhappy man. I grab all Foxtel and Melbourne channels so anything I can do to help is my absolute pleasure!
:D

csapollo

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Home Country
Just confirming that new 7TWO data is working - lineup is disappointing but can't really point fingers here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom