New case design (1 Viewer)

laeb66

Portal Pro
March 20, 2005
Sweden
Spif said:
They sure look good!

I would go for the second one from the top.

Good luck.

Thanks!!!

I think this is my favorite too.....

No more coments from the rest????
Over 200 hits and just 1 have a opinion!!!!

PlasmaGucker

Portal Member
December 20, 2004
Germany
:D :D :D
WoW
The 3th one is my favourit. Where can i get one.And another for Storage. Just plai Face plate , maybe with 4 or 8 blue lcd ti indicate harddrives.
Tell me how much will a case like this cost.
Thanx

laeb66

Portal Pro
March 20, 2005
Sweden
Rendered images

Tech Geek said:
Too bad those just look like rendered images instead of actual machines.

Yes this is the mockup. The first cases have arrived from the workshop..
Some mounting and finishing for the fanless system..

Gone show some more of the case when mounting it..

The first one gone be a black w brushed top and front..

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
Replies
Views
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Mouse support for timeshift DE
I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse friendly as much as possible, because it was almost impossible when I joined the team. As former WMC user I quickly decided to create a WMC-like skin which comes as close as possible in terms of appearance and...
I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse...
Hi, I am new to Media Portal, I am an avid Windows Media Center user, love it and trying to hold onto it as long as possible...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom