New case design (1 Viewer)

laeb66

Portal Pro
March 20, 2005
Sweden
Spif said:
They sure look good!

I would go for the second one from the top.

Good luck.

Thanks!!!

I think this is my favorite too.....

No more coments from the rest????
Over 200 hits and just 1 have a opinion!!!!

PlasmaGucker

Portal Member
December 20, 2004
Germany
:D :D :D
WoW
The 3th one is my favourit. Where can i get one.And another for Storage. Just plai Face plate , maybe with 4 or 8 blue lcd ti indicate harddrives.
Tell me how much will a case like this cost.
Thanx

laeb66

Portal Pro
March 20, 2005
Sweden
Rendered images

Tech Geek said:
Too bad those just look like rendered images instead of actual machines.

Yes this is the mockup. The first cases have arrived from the workshop..
Some mounting and finishing for the fanless system..

Gone show some more of the case when mounting it..

The first one gone be a black w brushed top and front..

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD playback in MP2. Perhaps you mean the cyberlink app starts, if you enter a DVD into the slot. To avoid this you'll have to deactivate autoplay in the windows settings. Open Windows Settings Select...
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD...
Hello, I have installed the latest Media Portal 2 version on a clean new Windows 10 installation. Now I only get sound for some TV...
Replies
Views
Thanks ge2301. Appreciated. Unfortunately, the much later version of .NET installed did not allow me to manually reinstall 4.71. What I ended up doing is uninstalling the (unsuccessful and inoperable MP2 2.4) program again and deleted all the temp files in my Windows Users AppData Temp directory plus any other redundant data in the...
Thanks ge2301. Appreciated. Unfortunately, the much later version of .NET installed did not allow me to manually reinstall 4.71...
I have used the MP2 2.2.2 client and server successfully for quite some time on my HTPC and several previous versions over the...
Replies
Views
T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore) I will give it a try.
T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore)...
Hello, After backing Mediaportal folder from c:\Programdata\Team Mediaportal, I restored it on a new build (after performing a...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 To NAS or not? DE
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
Recently my main SSD on my HTPC died, taking away the main OS and MP along with it. How I was using it was to store the media...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom