New Funktion for MP inside the ProjectX Skin (2 Viewers)

Kolvig

Portal Member
August 17, 2005
Yes it's very very nice work...... I also use this skin on my MP. But I have a problem.

My eye vision is very pour, so I have some trouble to read some of the text, there is writen on the most light places (in the middle of the screen). Then I saw, that there was made som Media Portal skin editor - and I was first delited, because then I could use the ProjektX skin and then transform the writen text, to another colour, so I could see the text easier.....
But´unfortunaly, I can't get the skin editor to work on the ProjektX skin?

Can anyone help me, because I will reaally like to have the ProjektX as my default skin?

Best regards

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Kolvig,

..nice to hear that you love the skin :wink:

I have fixed the problem with projectX and the Skineditor with cvs from today it will work.

If you need any help let me know. I can make also for you the changes you need. Perhaps are the changes also good for other users and we can take there to the cvs. :)

Greetings 8) Harley

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ps:

.. another idea is to make a new background without the light place in the middle.

I think that would solve all Problems with read the text in this area.

I will test something on weekend if i can make a better backround for ProjectX.

Greetings Harley

Kolvig

Portal Member
    August 17, 2005
    Hi Harley and many thanks for your response...

I will be very pleased, if you can make a different background to me / and perhaps others.

Then I don't need to spoil the great look of ProjektX, and I will know that the background you make, will fit into the big picture....... The only thing, there is importent to me and my pour vision, is that there is alot of contrast between the background and the text.

Finally, I will also said that the oppertunity you give me, with the new background, is very helpful for me. Because I don't have any experience to programming etc.

Thank you very much Harley....

Best regards

Kolvig

Portal Member
    August 17, 2005
    Hi again Harley.....

Sorry for asking, but I'm really anxious/curious to hear about the posebilities to make a new background, on the ProjektX skin?...

Could you make a briefing about the posebilities?

Thank you

Greetings

Kolvig

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi kolvig,

I have played arround a little bit for a new background but it have some problems to make a new one because the mp logo animation and the animations for Play and pause logo that i have made in the skin must have the part of background who they stay other way you see the frameborder .

So i have made now the same background but with a darker circle in the middle.

So i think it is a good way for better read and for have the original style.

If you pm me your mail, i will send you the background for testing. :)

Greetings Harley

ZeiZei

Portal Member
    November 19, 2005
    Finland
    cheffe97 said:
    here some other things i found:
    - when playing music there should always be the possibility to stop it (like in B2 the topbar, could be the bar under the small viz window visible all the time)
    - when playing music and going to tv u only see the viz fullscreen. think music should be stopped when watching tv (don't know if possible via skinning but that's how it works in B2 (i think))
    - new home screen should be getable as default with the possibility to jump to the old one :)

I would love to see these too!!! Possible?

best regars, An other touchscreen user :)

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi ZeiZei,

.. Frodo has promised me in July 2005 to integrate the feature into mp that we can start mp with the Basichomescreen.
    But he works hard for the last month´s on the TV section, so he have has no time to make the possibilty for this.

Sorry for the long delay, but i hope realy that Frodo will do that now.

Greetings Harley

ZeiZei

Portal Member
    November 19, 2005
    Finland
    Harley said:
    Sorry for the long delay, but i hope realy that Frodo will do that now.
    No problem, happy to have you here :)

I know that HTPC is for home THEATRE, but we do play music as well. So I think it is important to have a possibility to play music without opening TV screen..

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Harley said:
    ... Frodo has promised me in July 2005 to integrate the feature into mp that we can start mp with the Basichomescreen.

Harley - Where can we find the Basichomescreen?

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom