NEW! Moving Pictures 0.7.5 Available (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Lisbon
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Jocker_Boy, You can enable the ability to delete movies from within the GUI. Just go to the configuration options and enable deleting as show here.

Then when you are on the details view of a movie, bring up the context menu and you will see a new menu item to delete the current movie.

Thanks. And that only delete the movie or also the subtitle? because i have *.avi and *.srt.
And how can bring up the context menu?
I don't know the shortcut keys of Moving Pictures.

I have tried all the keys of my computer, and i can't find how to bring up the context menu.
Where can i see the shortcut keys of moving pictures?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
The context menu button by default is assigned to F9. This is a native MediaPortal key that is configurable from the MediaPortal configuration screen. For most remote controls I think it is mapped to the Info button (at least that's how I have it mapped on my remote).

carmenm

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
Home Country
France France
About the context menu from detail view. Iwas wondering if it was possible, by modifying the skin, to get it from flim list view for example? I find it quite long to have to go to detail view then to context menu.

Thanks(how could i live without this plugin anymore???)

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Lisbon
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
The context menu button by default is assigned to F8. This is a native MediaPortal key that is configurable from the MediaPortal configuration screen. For most remote controls I think it is mapped to the Info button (at least that's how I have it mapped on my remote).

Thanks.
Another question, i know how to add a cover, but how can i add a backdrop cover? I have some movies (japonese) that in the database don't have covers.

PussyWagon

Portal Pro
August 2, 2008
Hello everybody!

I have some problems viewing some of my movies... When i start a movie, the menu (DVD) appears fine. But then when pressing PLAY. Mediaportal just stops responding. This is not for all of my movies, just some of them.. :(
Maybe some of you guys could help me out? Its really appreciated!

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
PussyWagon, please create a new thread or post on our issue tracker to report a bug. See the link in my signature.

Closing this thread for now since it's starting to veer off track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom