New MP1 skin test (2 Viewers)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Not literally[emoji12]. They move slightly to the left and right. Because of the different widths of the numbers.
    ahh i see that will just be because they are all in the same control, fairly easy fix.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    when you press the mapped button to adjust does it do the steps directly without slider like if you were jumping forward or back in the video ? if so it will be videoFullscreen xml or zaposd xml im not at pc to look at the moment.
    Also if that is the case then hiding the osd would only would if you use the menu route.

It was videoFullscreen.xml. I changed it to this:
    <control>
    <description>bar image</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>111</id>
    <posX>40</posX>
    <posY>821</posY>
    <width>1845</width>
    <height>209</height>
    <texture>Inf_gfx.png</texture>
    <colordiffuse>70ffffff</colordiffuse>
    <visible>!window.isosdvisible+[window.ispauseosdvisible+player.paused|player.rewinding|player.forwarding|control.isVisible(10)|control.isVisible(11)|control.isVisible(12)]</visible>
    </control>

This makes it more transparent and easy to adjust the subtitles. Thanks!

Maybe a more advanced suggestion. Would it be possible to just let the delay (in ms) be visible with a small window on top of the screen, and when I pause, rewind etc the video, I will get the original dark OSD with all the info? So a bar image 2 so to speak.

Last edited:

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Maybe a more advanced suggestion. Would it be possible to just let the delay (in ms) be visible with a small window on top of the screen, and when I pause, rewind etc the video, I will get the original dark OSD with all the info? So a bar image 2 so to speak
    it would apply for skip steps too and anything else that usually displays there too because they are hardcoded on the same control.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    How does that help ?
    string.contains :) But there are no properties (not thought about it). But probably control.hastext - It will work for:
    • ACTION_AUTOCROP
    • ACTION_TOGGLE_AUTOCROP
    • ACTION_ASPECT_RATIO
    • ACTION_STEP_BACK
    • ACTION_MOVE_LEFT
    • ACTION_MOVE_RIGHT
    • ACTION_STEP_FORWARD
    • ACTION_AUDIO_NEXT_LANGUAGE
    • ACTION_NEXT_AUDIO
    • ACTION_NEXT_EDITION
    • ACTION_NEXT_VIDEO
    • ACTION_NEXT_SUBTITLE
    • ACTION_SUBTITLE_DELAY_MIN
    • ACTION_SUBTITLE_DELAY_PLUS

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Some more improvement suggestions.

When I play some music, and I go to the now playing screen, the album of the playing song isn't visible. Maybe good to display.

Also the progress indicator in the bottom is sometimes not visible, because I use apixel shifter on my plasma TV to prevent burn in. Maybe the thickness can be increased by a few pixels. Or maybe raise it with a few pixels.

On top of the artist-song is the progress visible with played and remaining time. They are both jumping around as time moves on. Can they be in a fixed position?
    This made more sense to me so this is what it will look like next
    upload_2016-12-29_10-54-30.png

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Why so large technical information? You use this information? As for me, it can be replaced with pictures, and place in a line at the bottom of the main unit. And the rest of the pay for information about the track title, album name and year, the group's name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom