It seems to me that's better.

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have the icons disabled so i didnt notice (i find them pointless really),
    nope, if ya use more than one htpc watching live tv, recordings....simultaneously or mapped channels to single cards u quite need (and love) them ^^
    about the % string, i agree with you. its not really necessary with a progress bar.

a panic attack i had with those new times -those are really pointless in my opinion. i can ignore it but the worst on it is that i cant simply hide those :eek::X3:

about the update process, the basics of it working really great and yep the machine i tried it first was firewalled. :)
    the themes was ignored like you had planned - damn sweet little update proggi(y)(y)

i think the germans should just shorten their language lol :ROFLMAO:
    :LOL: postfaktisch true:D:D:D

Last edited:

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    a panic attack i had with those new times -those are really pointless in my opinion. i can ignore it but the worst on it is that i cant simply hide those :eek::X3:
    Which times? The new ones instead of now and next labels in miniguide?

nope, if ya use more than one htpc watching live tv, recordings....simultaneously or mapped channels to single cards u quite need (and love) them
    Lol i do but i have 8 iptuners so a non issue for me really ;)

Thanks the updater is hopefully just temporary as the skin may get installed by mp using an mpe1 installer at some point.
    Latest version has an icon notification by power button too if updates are available.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    yep exactly, the f***** now and next labels . maybe u know how to hide them?? i knw the devs want them in - i dont:p
    Unfortunately not i did say it should be optional when i was asked my opinion but it got pushed through as replacement anyway :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom