[NEW] MyFilms v4.7.9a (1 Viewer)

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
First, just for clarity, I'm actually using DVD Profiler. I have thought about just changing the name. The problem is that, if an updated profile for that movie becomes available, the name will be overwritten with the invalid name when I do an update. I can lock the profile so it doesn't allow an update but I'd rather not.
Can you try with that dll ?
You have to test it first install the 4.8.0 mpi package then overwrite the dll by this one.

That worked for the fanart. I can now put spaces for invalid filename characters and the fanart shows up. I know some of these were test files but I did notice a couple of things.

1. I'm using the Icon layout and the title of the movies used to be shown below the icon and it's not anymore.
2. When I highlight a movie, a large version of the movie icon shows up on the left side of the screen with the movie title underneath the icon. When I first enter My Films, it's displaying #Title instead of each movies name. After selecting a movie, viewing the details screen for the movie, and then returning to the list of movies, the title for the selected movie is displayed for all of the titles.
Give your skin used first...
The first point is skin design and can be easely modified by skin devs.
For the second point I never see that problem. It do it each time you enter in the plugin or only the first time ? Can you give your setup start options ?
[EDIT] : If you use Xface skin, the error is corrected for next mpi file. It's a skin error and you can replace the string #Title by #selecteditem in the skin file MesFilms.xml.

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Where is the problem then? The resolution? How can I have 8 covers instead of 6? What dimensions must the pictures have? (mine are ...x1080 or lower)

Solved with the old mesfilms.xml and mesfilmscommonfacade.xml

I have modified the detailed screen changing the "next, last,..." for arrow icons. I think is clearer and easier to browse

Attachments

• mf3.JPG
    mf3.JPG
    190 KB

gamestar

Portal Member
March 17, 2008
Can you try with that dll ?
You have to test it first install the 4.8.0 mpi package then overwrite the dll by this one.

That worked for the fanart. I can now put spaces for invalid filename characters and the fanart shows up. I know some of these were test files but I did notice a couple of things.

1. I'm using the Icon layout and the title of the movies used to be shown below the icon and it's not anymore.
2. When I highlight a movie, a large version of the movie icon shows up on the left side of the screen with the movie title underneath the icon. When I first enter My Films, it's displaying #Title instead of each movies name. After selecting a movie, viewing the details screen for the movie, and then returning to the list of movies, the title for the selected movie is displayed for all of the titles.
Give your skin used first...
The first point is skin design and can be easely modified by skin devs.
For the second point I never see that problem. It do it each time you enter in the plugin or only the first time ? Can you give your setup start options ?
[EDIT] : If you use Xface skin, the error is corrected for next mpi file. It's a skin error and you can replace the string #Title by #selecteditem in the skin file MesFilms.xml.

Yes, I'm using Xface. I'll await the next release. Thanks.

igormaiden

Portal Member
February 24, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
Where is the problem then? The resolution? How can I have 8 covers instead of 6? What dimensions must the pictures have? (mine are ...x1080 or lower)

I have modified the detailed screen changing the "next, last,..." for arrow icons. I think is clearer and easier to browse

WOW, I like how you placed the box of the details of the film
you could post the configuration files?
:D

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain

WOW, I like how you placed the box of the details of the film
you could post the configuration files?
:D

Its the skin Streamed skin default layout.

igormaiden

Portal Member
February 24, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy

I also use the streamedMP, but I haven't your buttons (in the red rectangle on the attached image)

Attachments

• mf3 copia.jpg
    mf3 copia.jpg
    314.6 KB

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

I also use the streamedMP, but I haven't your buttons (in the red rectangle on the attached image)

Yes you do :)

They're in the "Media" folder and the all start with "osd", for example "osdplayfo.png" and "osdplaynf.png".

You just have to edit the XML and put them in the skin-file.

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Here you have the file. Probably you will have to look inside for some spanish words for translating them. I was too lazy when I modified the file and didnt search for the codes of the strings

Attachments

• MesFilmsDetail.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom