[New Plugin] WebServices + Transcoded streaming + Web Interface for TvServer and MP (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: [New Plugin] WebServices + Transcoded streaming + Web Interface for TvServer and

okay, forget it ;) I'll use..

$client = new SoapClient("http://xxxxxx:8080/TvServiceWebServices.asmx?WSDL");
    sprintf(var_dump($client -> __getFunctions()));

...in php, that delivers all methods of the class. Now I'll only missing a list of the attributes for the methods :(

E.g. for GetChannelsInTvGroup($params) at first I thougt I need only the channel id as param, but there must be an array like

"idGroup"=> 2, "name" => "TVallgemein"

A list of the possible params for the methods would be very helpfull!

Just enter http://xxxxxx:8080/TvServiceWebServices.asmx in your browser and you get a list of all available functions.
    Click the "service description" link on first line and you get the complete description.
    Click on a function and you can test it - also you can examples on how to use the function in different SOAP versions.
    I even enabled HTTP-GET requests.
    So to start timeshift you can just enter
    http://xxxxxx:8080/TvServiceWebServices.asmx/StartTimeShifting?idChannel=12

in your browser and it starts timeshifting for channel with id=12.
    You get the result back as an xml file :D

So think about .NET what you want but coping with webservices is so easy - it's plain fun.
    This whole webservice testing page and examples are all automatically generated by ASP.NET without a single line of coding

fredflintstone

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2004
    Re: [New Plugin] WebServices + Transcoded streaming + Web Interface for TvServer and

Just enter http://xxxxxx:8080/TvServiceWebServices.asmx in your browser and you get a list of all available functions.
    Click the "service description" link on first line and you get the complete description.

Thanks, thats helped!

EDIT: I've missed some nice functions:

GetAllMoviesByPath -> for a better detailed selection in reference to GetAllPicturesByPath
    GetAllMusicByPath -> for a better detailed selection in reference to GetAllPicturesByPath

and nice to have would be a function to handle remote requests for a defined mp client or min. for the client who is installed on the tv server engine.

King-S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2008
    Near Frankfurt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hello...

I got an "error" when trying to use the mencoder. Every time I start the streaming (locally or from remote) my windows vista says that a serivce wants to show a popup. The serive is the mencoder.

After that the VLC says that he can't pre fill the buffer and the streaming-attempt stopped.

What's the solution for this problem?

The direct-streaming-profile works great ;)

Thanks in advance!

bibo456

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2008
    Home Country
    France France

Hello,

I switched from mp 1.0.2 to 1.1beta+last svn and use RC3 version of your work.:D
    I couldn't wait to test your work.

I managed to have access to the webpage.
    I tried to read all your posts, but I didn't understand everything :oops:
    Sorry if I ask for solutions you already explained.:oops:

I use vlc 0.86i and last version of mencoder.

thank you for your help :D

1°)Unfortunately when I click on the TVbutton I got this message :

Erreur source:

Ligne 204 : if (!ConnectToDatabase())
    Ligne 205 : return ret;
    Ligne 206 : IList<ChannelGroup> groups=ChannelGroup.ListAll();
    Ligne 207 : foreach (ChannelGroup group in groups)
    Ligne 208 : ret.Add(new WebChannelGroup(group.IdGroup,group.GroupName));

Fichier source : c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\App_Code\TvServiceWebServices.asmx.cs Ligne : 206

Trace de la pile:

[SocketException (0x2af9): Hôte inconnu]
    System.Net.Dns.GetAddrInfo(String name) +414
    System.Net.Dns.InternalGetHostByName(String hostName, Boolean includeIPv6) +97
    System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry(String hostNameOrAddress) +174
    MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetHostEntry(String hostname) +98
    MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStream(UInt32 timeOut) +345
    MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open() +219

[MySqlException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.]
    MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open() +305
    MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection() +89
    MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection() +160
    MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open() +212
    Gentle.Provider.MySQL.MySQLProvider.GetConnection() +63

[GentleException: The database backend (provider MySQL) could not be reached.
    Check the connection string: Password=MediaPortal;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=sa;Initial Catalog=MpTvDb;Data Source=salon\SQLEXPRESS;Connection Timeout=300;]
    Gentle.Common.Check.FailWith(Severity severity, Error error, Exception e, String msg) +89
    Gentle.Common.Check.Fail(Exception e, Error error, Object[] args) +42
    Gentle.Provider.MySQL.MySQLAnalyzer.Analyze(String tableName) +515
    Gentle.Framework.GentleAnalyzer.UpdateObjectMap(ObjectMap map) +155
    Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.ConstructMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type) +1519
    Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.GetMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type) +114
    Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(IGentleProvider provider, StatementType stmtType, Type type, LogicalOperator logicalOperator) +205
    Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(StatementType stmtType, Type type) +14
    TvDatabase.ChannelGroup.ListAll() +39
    MediaPortal.TvServer.WebServices.ServiceInterface.GetTvChannelGroups() in c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\App_Code\TvServiceWebServices.asmx.cs:206
    Default.RefreshTv() in c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\Default.aspx.cs:163
    Default.btnTv_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\Default.aspx.cs:112
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +78
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +100
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2863

It is the same for radio :

Ligne 240 : if (!ConnectToDatabase())
    Ligne 241 : return ret;
    Ligne 242 : IList<RadioChannelGroup> groups = RadioChannelGroup.ListAll();
    Ligne 243 : foreach (RadioChannelGroup group in groups)
    Ligne 244 : ret.Add(new WebChannelGroup(group.IdGroup, group.GroupName));

2°) Moving picture / tv series works for low definition files (divx). I can stream and even transcode.
    But when I select an HD file, even with direct stream, nothing happens.

3°) here is the pb I get when I click on tvserver status :

Ligne 80 : manufacturer = mo["manufacturer"].ToString();
    Ligne 81 : computername = mo["name"].ToString();
    Ligne 82 : totalPhysicalMem = Convert.ToInt32(mo["totalphysicalmemory"]);
    Ligne 83 : totalPhysicalMem = (totalPhysicalMem / 1024) / 1024;
    Ligne 84 : }

Fichier source : c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs Ligne : 82

Trace de la pile:

[OverflowException: La valeur était trop grande ou trop petite pour un Int32.]
    System.Convert.ToInt32(UInt64 value) +2881665
    System.UInt64.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider) +9
    System.Convert.ToInt32(Object value) +28
    TvServerStatus.RefreshServerInfo(List`1 recPaths) in c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs:82
    TvServerStatus.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs:65
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +43
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +73
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +52
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2184

:D:D

moesfeld

Portal Pro
    September 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: [New Plugin] WebServices + Transcoded streaming + Web Interface for TvServer

Fine, but e.g. dreamweaver has no feature to adding a reference under projects :( a description for the class and methods would be better to handle a soap request e.g. within php.

You could use Microsoft Visual Web Developer it is not really mighty but serves its purpose. (At least for me)

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    [Feature Request] EPG Querys

Hi,
    i am using Self Contained Webserver actually and there is a function called "Query manager" which store keywords to search EGP data and schedules automatically the matching show. Due to this webserver seems not updated any more and your plugin have more functions, can you integrate this in your plugin?

Regards, Netexplorer.

tlevis

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Hi,

I'm also using this RC3 and everything else is working except the TV Server Status.

Operating system is Win 7 64-bit.
    Mp 1.1.0 beta + latest SVN.

This is the error that I get.

Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.

King-S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2008
    Near Frankfurt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

King-S said:
    Hello...

I got an "error" when trying to use the mencoder. Every time I start the streaming (locally or from remote) my windows vista says that a serivce wants to show a popup. The serive is the mencoder.

After that the VLC says that he can't pre fill the buffer and the streaming-attempt stopped.

The direct-streaming-profile works great

Thanks in advance!

Hey.. does nobody know a solution? Please help me !

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

"King-S said:
    Hello...

That's normal under Vista/W7.

The direct-streaming-profile works great

Thanks in advance!

Do you have this problem for all streaming profiles? Are you sure you have installed a recent version of mencoder? If you click on "show message", what is the output of mencoder saying?

King-S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2008
    Near Frankfurt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

The "direct" profile works great - but doesn't use the mencoder. All "mencoder"-profiles don't work.

When I click on "show message", windows says that there is no message (any more). It's like: "Ha, too late - you've been too slow ;)"

The file-version is 0.9.0.0 - but I had troubles to find the "right" mencoder-setup file. On the project-Home-Page, they recommended the SMPlayer and so I downloaded the file by searching it in google....

Is it the wrong one? The dir contains following files and subdirs:

Code:
    codecs (dir, emtpy)
    docs (dir)
    fonts (dir)
    mplayer (dir)
    mencoder.exe
    mplayer.exe
    vfw2menc.exe

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.