New Release: 09/12/2008 - Streamed MP Beta Release v0.2.215 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airshark

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2007
    Baden- Württemberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But there are only 3 files in it with the names:

TitleCaps DefaultCaps DefaultCaps ???

Are these the right ones?

EDIT: Ok sorry, these are the right ones!

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yes, and you will need to clear your cache folder.

Airshark

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2007
    Baden- Württemberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But I have a strange behavior.
    I start MediaPortal and go to the Moving Pictures Plugin. Then I start a movie -> no problem. But if i go back to the menu and want to play another movie, the new movie is not starting :( The old movie is still running in the background (I hear the sound) but on no screen and I cannot start another movie.

The Skin is great! But I dont know why I have this strange behaviors. I already did a clean install of Windows... but no chance. Maybe you have an idea? Sorry for my bad english, i am from germany and i am still learning english :D

I dont know what I did wrong... but it is not going.

Here is the log:
    I started the movie DeathProof, went back to the menu and started Departed....

EDIT: When I STOP the movie before I play the other one... it is going.... so maybe there is a bug.

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England

damaster

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    But I have a strange behavior.
    I start MediaPortal and go to the Moving Pictures Plugin. Then I start a movie -> no problem. But if i go back to the menu and want to play another movie, the new movie is not starting :( The old movie is still running in the background (I hear the sound) but on no screen and I cannot start another movie.

The Skin is great! But I dont know why I have this strange behaviors. I already did a clean install of Windows... but no chance. Maybe you have an idea? Sorry for my bad english, i am from germany and i am still learning english :D

I dont know what I did wrong... but it is not going.

Here is the log:
    I started the movie DeathProof, went back to the menu and started Departed....

EDIT: When I STOP the movie before I play the other one... it is going.... so maybe there is a bug.

Before posting this issue here, have you tried the same thing with the default Blue3 or Blue3Wide skin? This issue doesn't sound like it has anything to do with StreamedMP and is likely not a skin issue...

Yabba

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I think MyLyrics has serious bugs ...

Or maybe it's my setup, I don't know...

Boogie2005

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have a Bug in nwe Version. In Live-TV you push the "I" Button two times, and tkae Guide. Than i see only the TV-Program who is playing. All other are black!

So, my english is not good, I say in german:

Im Live-TV drückt man 2x den "I" Button auf der FB und wählt Programm. Dann sieht man nur Text für das laufende Programm, der Rest ist schwarz ohne Text. Anders ist es man drückt auf der FB gleich die EPG/Guide Tase, dann ist alle ok.

Boogie

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom