New Release: 11/12/08 - v0.2.219 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
This skin isn't made for mouse-use anywhere so.. No. :)

flixx

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This skin isn't made for mouse-use anywhere so.. No. :)

Anyway a skin shoud not disappear when a connected mouse is moved by accident... It's a pity. Thanks for your reply's

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Well the whole basichome menu would have to be replaced by a static one for this not to happen.. thats the problem.

flixx

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Excuse me if this is silly: but why does that not happen to other skins like B3 ?

Johan

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Because B3 does not have any fanart as background. Check other skins with fanart. Aeon for example. Same things happen.
    It is a MP skin engine problem rather than a skin problem.

I guess MP was not meant to use random background images from the beginning.

uncertainty

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2007
    NYC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Anyway a skin shoud not disappear when a connected mouse is moved by accident... It's a pity. Thanks for your reply's

You need to direct your comments to the developers of MP and not the skin authors. MP has a limitation atm that does not support mouse movements on screens that have fanart.

flixx

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did not wanna complain someone here. Just to clarify.

I'll check out if this is a known prob or if it can be added to some kind of open points list.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

You need to direct your comments to the developers of MP and not the skin authors. MP has a limitation atm that does not support mouse movements on screens that have fanart.

Moving Pictures and MP TV-Series has fanart that works, but I must agree that it isn't easy to get going, without doing it the hard plugin-way...

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Excuse me if this is silly: but why does that not happen to other skins like B3 ?

b3 has a static menu :)

And its not the changing backgrounds thats the problem, its the changing menu. They way the menu works is based upon what has focus at any time. With the keyboard arrow up or arrow down moves all the menu items one way or the other. Moving the mouse make the menu loose focus, and with no focus, there is no menu items(or if you code it differently you could have the menu reset to a default settings each time you move the mouse, but its still not going to work with a mouse.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom