New TabledMP 'Remake' called '3DGreen Skin'. (4 Viewers)

Do you like this skin?

• Total voters

Noelix

Portal Pro
February 18, 2006
Salt Lake City, UT
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
The only skin I've ever seen Vanessa release publicly was 3DMP, and even then it was just an early beta. She really just ought to release the source for her skin ideas so other people can make sure they come to complete fruition and are updated regularly.

scuff

Portal Member
January 29, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hey this skin is awesome, do you have a design background? If you do you will thrive on constructive criticism. There are a few problems I find with the home page. The first is the alignment, have you tried constructing a grid which all the elements are placed on. Second, the home page is a little unbalanced, there is a lot of visual weight on the left side. Third, the font’s letter spacing is to close for example the C and O of welcome are touching have a look around for some more fonts but keep it sans-serifs, maybe something like Univers or Helvetica. Other than these minor errors the design is coming a long very nicely. Your creative interpretation is similar to other skins but you are able achieve a higher understanding of technique and style.

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Vanessa,
    Wonderful job on the skin. Keep trusting your own judgement, it's very cool, can't wait to see it.

Glenn

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I belive Vanessa has dropped the 3DMP and other versions of it. Last time I checked she was working on skins to the new skin-engine. There has not been any updates in a loooong time, so nothing is certain (to put it gently).

IMHO, it would be a shame not to finish these skins.

Good to see you back, Glenn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom