New TabledMP 'Remake' called '3DGreen Skin'. (3 Viewers)

Do you like this skin?

• Total voters

-ltb-

Portal Pro
April 10, 2006
Home Country
France France
fathead said:
Also does the screen always haev to say welcome to media portal? Is it not possible to have the welcome message appear & then fade like a flash animation?

+1 , it's a good idea

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
yes this can be done

(and also I agree the first 3D home screen looked better)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Come on guys - she is almost (she said she would be finished tomorrow) done. Let her finish and then you can modify them. I think she is doing a great job!

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    mzemina said:
    Come on guys - she is almost (she said she would be finished tomorrow) done. Let her finish and then you can modify them. I think she is doing a great job!

Sure. when i release this skin i put a folder called (Buttons and Backgrounds) with all PNG buttons on 3D and Glass version and some backgrouds (Green, blue and red).

All objects in the skin (selecion bars, panels, icons, etc are glassed)

Only need change the background and icons.

rgs

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    vanessa_cl said:
    mzemina said:

Sure. when i release this skin i put a folder called (Buttons and Backgrounds) with all PNG buttons on 3D and Glass version and some backgrouds (Green, blue and red).

rgs

I was hoping that would be your plan. You are great Vanessa! Thanks very much (in advance)!!

fathead

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2005
    mzemina said:
    vanessa_cl said:
    mzemina said:

rgs

I was hoping that would be your plan. You are great Vanessa! Thanks very much (in advance)!!

I agree, but this skin is building to be (in my eyes anyway) the default skin for MP. Its got all the class & looks of a professional piece of software. In which case, would it not be nice to get feedback from the first release & if everyone feels a nice white border & fade out welcome message are needed, then they could be added?

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    fathead said:
    mzemina said:
    vanessa_cl said:
    mzemina said:

rgs

I agree whole heartedly, but in addition it is nice when artists supply the minor tools which can then prompt others to get thier creative minds thinking and making a new style.

Mike

I agree, but this skin is building to be (in my eyes anyway) the default skin for MP. Its got all the class & looks of a professional piece of software. In which case, would it not be nice to get feedback from the first release & if everyone feels a nice white border & fade out welcome message are needed, then they could be added?

-ltb-

Portal Pro
    April 10, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    vanessa_cl said:

rgs

as i have ever said it before, vanessa you are the best, thanks

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    fathead said:

Yes, and Vanessa asked for comments.... therefore (mzemina) I wrote my comments. I strongly agree that its more important to release a first beta of this skin than changing minor gfx, but in my eyes skinmaking is a process that develops over long time. I think that nearly everyone would like to see this skin as an default skin for MP and therefore its very important for the users to give feedback and thoughts, right?

Great idea to implent both versions of the gfx into this first release Vanessa! This will give people an opportunity to test and evaluate what gfx they liked most. Keep up your good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom