New To:MediaPortal - Tv Installation without Tv Card (2 Viewers)

Eyalli

Portal Member
April 18, 2013
Home Country
Israel Israel
Dear MediaPortal Community,

1.I want to ask if i can see Tv without Tv card ??
2.If there is a user Guide for beginners ?? LolI would appreciate any advice,
Thank you.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    "tv" refers to live tv.

You can still watch play local videos + dvds + online videos on your tv/display without installing the "tv part"

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
    Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
    I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
    Replies
    Views
    Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
    Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
    After upgrade to version 1.31 nor Mediaportal or MediaPortal Configuration will start. I windows event logg I get the following...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
    Replies
    Views
    I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
    I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
    Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom