New Translations for Skins (1 Viewer)

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
First of all sorry.
It was not my intention of offending you: your work is much appriciated. When I looked at the files I thought they may be translated with Google because it was, as you said, a bit oo much word to word translated.
I decided to translate and correct the file because I'm quite a "antf*cker" when it comes to grammar and spelling, especially in computer programes and other public works. I hope you and other Dutch people appriciate the new files, made by us together.

So thanks again and I will look at the MP-files to later on today, thanks for the tip!

PS: I updated the TVSeries file to gain more consistancy with the MovingPictures one which I will submit.

Attachments

• nl.xml
    30.6 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Sorry Guys, just added some new translations (some of these are just alternatives to existing ones):

Airs,
    Cast,
    Playlist,
    Starring

Language files have been updated in first post. Also fixed the 'File Size' field name.

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I don't know if I do something wrong but I cannot see the new strings in the files in the first posting, correct?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I only added them to the en(us).xml. Although I did sort some of them so it may not be that obvious that I added them.

At some point I will probably create a script which just automatically adds the new ones to the existing xmls, saves you cross-references with the english one.

Kucheek

Portal Member
    December 18, 2008
    Prague
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Sorry Guys, just added some new translations (some of these are just alternatives to existing ones):

Airs,
    Cast,
    Playlist,
    Starring

Language files have been updated in first post. Also fixed the 'File Size' field name.

Here is the updated czech translation. Thanks for the modifications, now the plugin can be 100% localized.

Attachments

• cs.xml
      30.6 KB

Cybertex

Portal Pro
    August 9, 2007
    Milano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Here is the italian version.
    I'm not sure about context in which some strings are used, I'll check in the next days, using the plugin.

Little italian poll:
    I've translated:
    - spoiler in "anticipazioni"
    - cycle in "cicla" (ciclare).. Too bad....
    - thumbnail in "anteprima" (as per windows standard)

I've left untranslated:
    - filmstrip
    - cast
    - guest star
    - layout

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• it.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom