New TV logos for Dutch TV (1 Viewer)

RutgerDB

Portal Member
October 30, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Akie, you're quite right about the weather, the beach was a better alternative then Photoshop. Don't worry. With your guidance I'm going to create the .png files and I'll mail them when done.

I'll also sort out the names of the channels for digital viewers, these differ from analog.

drullens

Portal Pro
October 28, 2004
Dongen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi, I would be very interested in the logo's. I'm in the middle of setting up MP with my new FloppyDTV-C card (TV Home) and having a couple of problems with it. But when (if) I solve them, I want to put the finishing touch on it with the logo's. Please keep me informed. If you need any help, PM me. I have some basic Photoshop skills that me be of use.

Luke Roberts

Portal Pro
August 23, 2007
IJmuiden
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello Fellow Dutch Friends,

I am using as much as possible TV logo's with my Floppy DTV (DVB-C) Media Portal Setup. My TV Provider Multikabel has the habbit of adding the / character in TV station names.

Example: BBC four / Cbeebies

What ever I name the BBC four logo, I can't get it to display, because of the / character. I have tried the ASCII notation %2f, but this did not work. I have looked up and down this forum, but can't find the answer. I hope somebody has it.

Thanks

Arn01805

Portal Pro
July 31, 2006
Breda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello Fellow Dutch Friends,

I am using as much as possible TV logo's with my Floppy DTV (DVB-C) Media Portal Setup. My TV Provider Multikabel has the habbit of adding the / character in TV station names.

Example: BBC four / Cbeebies

What ever I name the BBC four logo, I can't get it to display, because of the / character. I have tried the ASCII notation %2f, but this did not work. I have looked up and down this forum, but can't find the answer. I hope somebody has it.

Thanks

Use the underscore char in the filename. BBC Four/Cbeebies uses the logo file BBC Four_Cbeebies.png

b.t.w. Has anybody a new set of Dutch TV logo's, I'll be really interested in an updated logo pack with transparent background.

Maybe it's a good idea to build a central database with all logo's that are available/requested from the users. I also have dutch DVB-C and miss a lot of logo files. I tried to play around with photoshop elements, but no luck getting the background transparent.

Also i've some confusement about the logo image size. what is the optimum logo size for use with MP on a HD panel.

Arn01805

Portal Pro
July 31, 2006
Breda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Attached my dutch TV logo-set. I made this because the original set in this thread was missing some channels for me. I included "Plain" and "Vista Glass Look" logo's. It's resolution is 114x112. For dutch Casema users, the filenames should match the DVB-C names.

THDBASED

Portal Pro
January 30, 2006
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Attached my dutch TV logo-set. I made this because the original set in this thread was missing some channels for me. I included "Plain" and "Vista Glass Look" logo's. It's resolution is 114x112. For dutch Casema users, the filenames should match the DVB-C names.

Thx!! Could you attach the PSD or PNG so I can make some more logos (VT4, KanaalTwee, JimTV,...). I really like the glass look, and it looks great on monochrome...

drullens

Portal Pro
October 28, 2004
Dongen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
It's been a while since I used logo's. There used to be a Thumbs\TV\Logos folder within the MediaPortal folder. I've just installed 0.2.3 and I can't find it. Where do the logo's go? I've tried it by creating these folders myself but the TV Guide doesn't display any logo's. I'm using the TV Server and the plugin, so maybe a folder within the tv server folder???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom