New TV logos for Dutch TV (1 Viewer)

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
April 11, 2005
Brussels
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
If you are using Vista, have a look at c:\ProgramData\Team Mediaportal\Mediaportal\thumbs...

If you're under XP, maybe you should look for something similar, not using XP anymore...

Arn01805

Portal Pro
July 31, 2006
Breda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Attached my dutch TV logo-set. I made this because the original set in this thread was missing some channels for me. I included "Plain" and "Vista Glass Look" logo's. It's resolution is 114x112. For dutch Casema users, the filenames should match the DVB-C names.

Thx!! Could you attach the PSD or PNG so I can make some more logos (VT4, KanaalTwee, JimTV,...). I really like the glass look, and it looks great on monochrome...

I used another PSD and script found on this forum and modified it for my logo's. The script are used to generate the png's

Here it is:

fmulders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It's been a while since I used logo's. There used to be a Thumbs\TV\Logos folder within the MediaPortal folder. I've just installed 0.2.3 and I can't find it. Where do the logo's go? I've tried it by creating these folders myself but the TV Guide doesn't display any logo's. I'm using the TV Server and the plugin, so maybe a folder within the tv server folder???

I had the same question, and nobody answered yet,...so

With XP the location is: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\tv\logos
    (If you want to browse, you should enable showing hidden files en folders in folder options)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom