New TVE3 plugin: AVM FritzBox / WLAN Repeater DVB-C channel scan helper (3 Viewers)

KayDiefenthal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 18, 2006
    Germany - Bonn
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    please remove from nearly the n and you become early or called many things to do
    the ts parsing is based on old gemx tspacket checker and for the tspacked checker ok but im work on live input and not on a file

and bypassed on dvbs dvbc dvbt sat>ip support
    sure if it in near should be stable and team mp see there an solution to use it why not than build an plugin

spachti

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2005
    Bible Belt
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Or you better say, it was. mm1352000 disappeared without a note and without releasing his code for further use so the public available TVE 3.5
    As he clearly stated, he was done with all that bickering. Whoever didn't see this coming, wasn't paying attention. And I fully understand his decision.

copiis

February 2, 2019
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just tried to import the channel from the Fritzbox via the plugin but it does not work. Have Frizbox 6590 with the firmware 7.0.1
    At the end comes the message imported 0 channels.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you do a channel scan inside the FritzBox web interface before? This is mandatory, as my plugin only downloads the "playlists" from the FritzBox and then scans it .

copiis

February 2, 2019
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes i did. I tryed the version 3 of the plugin and with this version IT worked.
    there is no EPG

Last edited:

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please try version 0.4.1 and scan again.

If this does not work yet, please enable debug logging and add logfiles so we can check what's wrong.

Thomas Kliche

March 10, 2019
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I think, I've got the same problem. I use Fritzbox 6490 Cable with firmware 4.02 and AVM Helper Plugin 0.4.1. I did a scan on Fritzbox and it found a lot of channels. But when I click on Scan for channels in the plugin, nothing happens. I can play a channel with VLC player, when I open the m3u file directly from Ftizbox admin interface. You wrote, "enable debug logging" - how can I do this?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There were similar reports of this issue before, I think it's an incompatibility between 6490 and the Fritz!Repeater DVB-C. The latter seems to work with 4.01 plugin version, but for the 6490 please try the older 0.3 plugin version.

I personally switched the complete MP2 TV plugin to the "NativeTV 3.5" version at home. It supports the Sat>IP standard which makes all tuners available. This gives me in sum 6 tuners (4x from 6490, 2x from repeater). It's a MP2 only solution at the moment, download and instructions can be found here: SlimTV - NativeTV 3.5 Provider.

Thomas Kliche

March 10, 2019
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thank you for the quick answer. I installed NativeTV 3.5 and it found all 6 Tuners from Fritz 6490 and Repeater DVB-C, not as IP Cards but as DVB-C Card as you can see on the screenshot. When I do a channel scan on eg 6590 tuner 1 with Austria and Kabelsignal (my provider), it doens't find any channels. A channel scan in the admin portal of the 6490 does find a lot of channels. I also tried a scan on a single transponder using the Setting from the website of my Provider - also no channel found. Transpoder list can also not be found. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 2019-03-11 14_53_56-Window.png
      2019-03-11 14_53_56-Window.png
      506.2 KB
    • 2019-03-11 14_52_16-Window.png
      2019-03-11 14_52_16-Window.png
      363.9 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    it found all 6 Tuners from Fritz 6490 and Repeater DVB-C, not as IP Cards but as DVB-C Card
    This is correct, Sat>IP exposes the tuners with their native types, here DVB-C.

Please enable DEBUG logging in MP2-Client as explained here: Bug Reports and Log Files (it affects server as well).

Then please scan a single frequency and collect logfiles by the MP2 Log Collector, add them here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom