nfo import scraper update? (1 Viewer)

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, found one. This one contains Iso-Codes. I guess tmdb was the source for that and contains the languages which are spoken in the original movie.
    Looking at the nfo-structure something came to my mind: Would it be possible and even better to get the languages out of the streams data?
    This would allow movpic to filter and categorize movies by their actual present audio-stream(s).
    What do you think?

Attachments

• nfo2.zip
      1.5 KB

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No problem, i use the stream language already for myself. Never understood the usecase of "language" in a nfo when there is "country" already :confused:
    Have to wait for my girlfriend to get my hands at the pc, then i will upload the scraperfile...

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great! This will solve something I've struggling with for quite some time :)
    Looking forward to the new scraper!

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, i know about this issue. If i remember right, i've also talked about the problem with one of the developers some month ago...
    I think it will never happen. Only bugfixing :(

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I don't understand why pünktchen's .nfo import script in post #15 never made it to the official distribution, as it is so much better, but anyway, the collections format have been updated in kodi and tmm in a way that the script cannot handle. So I modified that script in a way that works with the new format, and I think the script is compatible with the old format although I have not tested it with the old format. If anyone tests it please keep an eye on how the collections field is behaving, as this is what I have changed. All the other improvements to the official distribution is the work of @pünktchen. See attachment.

Attachments

• xbmc(local).xml
      5.5 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I can include it in the next build if I don't forget, can anyone test / verify the script please. I've never used nfo's for importing, always been happy in doing a scrape from IMDb/TMDb for updated info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom