No DISEqC Support with Technotrend BDA Driver 5.0.0.2 & 5.0.0.6 (1 Viewer)

chrissooo

Portal Pro
February 21, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
i user Technotrends S2-3200 and have two LNBs with DISEqC 1.0.
With the Drivers 5.0.0.2 and the new 5.0.0.6 its dont work to talk with my second LNB. TV-Server use always the first one whatever i set in the LNB/DISEqC Configuration. Only the Driver 4.4.10.18 works.

Is it possible to get it to work when use the option "Overide the default LNB frequencies" and set a Value in "LNB Switch frequency (LNBSW)?"

Or is it possible to add/fixe it? I will very happe when i can use the new Drivers.

Here are my Logfile from the Channelsearch.

risu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi there, we talked little about this issue over IRC. I forgot to ask if you get disecq working with 5.0.0.x drivers on technotrends own app or is this issue only MediaPortal related for you?

I forgot to check this myself when tried 5.x drivers on that card.

chrissooo

Portal Pro
    February 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

yes ... with the orginal Technotrend Application its work with DISEqC good.
    I hope someone can tell with people from Technotrend and ask for the Change.
    After this integrate it in TV-Server.

wincore

Portal Member
    January 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    I have same problem and situation,.. second LNB work wrong - it scan channels from first LNB.
    In DVBViewer no this problem.
    Drivers: 5.0.0.6

mjs

Portal Member
    May 26, 2006
    I can confirm this behabiour. However, scanning the second LNB works from within MediaPortal (without the TVServer3) so I guess that it's a bug in TV3.

Franky

Portal Pro
    May 19, 2005
    ITALY
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I tried drivers 5.0.0.6 for my TT (thechnotrend) budget 3200 dvb-s2 board and the diseqc 1.0 is not working with these drivers...in TVE3. By the way the channel change problem with these new drivers is still present, so it's not something related to the DVB-S2 driver.
    With DVBViewer and others FrontEnds diseqc of TT3200 works properly.

Dunnys

Portal Member
    November 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi can one of you guys having the problem try to use build 16481? I have the same problem with versions released after this build. I have testet it with 2 DVB-S and none og them are able to use LNB's connected to other than first port on the Diseqc.

mjs

Portal Member
    May 26, 2006
    I tested build 16481 but it has the same problem.

mjs

Portal Member
    May 26, 2006
    I took a look at the source code and it seems that it uses the GenericATSC class instead of the GenericBDAS class. When I deactivate the usage of GenericATSC tuning the other LNBs seems to work. Maybe a MediaPortal developer can help us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom