No Internal subtitle downloader option in TVSeries v3.0.3 (1 Viewer)

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I liked the simplicity of SubtitleDownloader, as it would let me download a subtitle in a few clicks in a small dialog window. Now, with SubCentral it's more cumbersome, with it giving me an entirely new screen, asking me to select a provider and afterwards I have to escape from it myself. SubtitleDownloader would just say 'Subtitle Downloaded' and return to my episode overview.

I would like to have SubtitleDownloader back in MyTVseries if it is possible.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Well, having Subtitledownloader back in tvseries is not an option...no one is going to maintain it. Why not suggest ways on how we intergrate better with SubCentral, im sure we can make it even more easier than what you were use to.

Im sure SilentExceptions will love to hear ways to improve SubCentral/TVseries, im sure we make everyone happy in the long run ;)

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Okay, I'll just live with it then ;)

By the way, is there an option somewhere to have a dialog box show when there is no subtitle available, asking me if I want to download one? I know there was an option like that in previous versions (when SubtitleDownloader was integrated), and it seems to be gone now. It doesn't seem something that would be restricted to SubtitleDownloader... did you remove that option?

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Okay, I'll just live with it then ;)

By the way, is there an option somewhere to have a dialog box show when there is no subtitle available, asking me if I want to download one? I know there was an option like that in previous versions (when SubtitleDownloader was integrated), and it seems to be gone now. It doesn't seem something that would be restricted to SubtitleDownloader... did you remove that option?

+1 for that. Another thing I'd like (but maybe it's already present and I'm configuring it wrong) is not having to confirm the location. I like my subs next to the media, that is the default option I think (.\). If it's always the same location, dl it automatically without having to select the location every time.

It works pretty good actually, don't understand how it works for moving pictures though. I hope SilentExceptions is reading this thread.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    You can already set up SubCentral for automatic searching on enter and automatic exit after downloading.

Download location can also be automated and will not ask you..

Download before play will be available soon.

//via mobile

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think I've found that option that automatically downloads a subtitle... If I understand correctly that searches for subtitles on episodes that have no subtitles in the MyTVseries database, and looks for them in the default search provider for that plugin? On every entering of the plugin?

Rayures

Portal Pro
    October 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You can already set up SubCentral for automatic searching on enter and automatic exit after downloading.

Download location can also be automated and will not ask you..

Download before play will be available soon.

//via mobile

this is exactly what i opted for :D
    i already found the options for automation in subcentral, only mptvservies was lacking the 'download before play'.

tnx for listening to the community :)

:D

Twinturbo

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ok, I have got subcentral to work with moving pictures (just like before), but how do I get the same subtitle download option like in moving pictures?
    Is the only option to maked the subtiltes automatic downloadable?
    Can not find the same page like in meny for moving pictures :(

cruse

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: No Internal subtitle downloader option in TVSeries v3.0.3

Ok, I have got subcentral to work with moving pictures (just like before), but how do I get the same subtitle download option like in moving pictures?

It's in Episode List -> Context Menu (F9) -> Download -> Retrieve Subtitle, from there it's all Subcentral like in Moving Pictures.

Twinturbo

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: AW: Re: No Internal subtitle downloader option in TVSeries v3.0.3

It's in Episode List -> Context Menu (F9) -> Download -> Retrieve Subtitle, from there it's all Subcentral like in Moving Pictures.

I can not find it, at least not in Purevision HD.
    Maybe you have to make some special settings first before it turns up there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom