No Internal subtitle downloader option in TVSeries v3.0.3 (1 Viewer)

cruse

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: No Internal subtitle downloader option in TVSeries v3.0.3

"Download" might not be visible at first, it's at the bottom of the list. It's element no. 9 here. You have to scroll all the way down in context menu.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Re: AW: No Internal subtitle downloader option in TVSeries v3.0.3

"Download" might not be visible at first, it's at the bottom of the list. It's element no. 9 here. You have to scroll all the way down in context menu.

I actually edited my skin on the "DialogMenu.xml" file, to increase the height of the 'listcontrol' item, so that 9 items are shown. On my font size that came down to "<height>425</height>" with a pagination offset of "<spinPosY>527</spinPosY>", but that may vary on your own skin depending on the other factors involved.

Twinturbo

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Ok thanks!

It was not visible i Purevision HD, but when I swiched to default blue3 wide it turned up :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Ok thanks!

It was not visible i Purevision HD, but when I swiched to default blue3 wide it turned up :)

Your possible thinking of the skin menu, this can be on/off according to skinners. But its always visible in the plugin menu when you press F9/Info.

akiaki

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2008
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I for one truly hope you will bring back the option to download suba if not present when selecting playback. This over menu is not so streamlined option.. It could be like an option...

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I for one truly hope you will bring back the option to download suba if not present when selecting playback. This over menu is not so streamlined option.. It could be like an option...

With the proper config, it works just as well. Better even, because it takes lesser actions to download a sub and the correct sub is displayed in a different color. And in the next version it should do the pop-up again if no subs are present.

akiaki

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2008
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Well that popup is whats missing when you get used to it. Simple and elegant.
    I have the plugin set to look at specific languages and it does it very well.
    What I might suggest is:
    1. Automatic download if filename match found on preffered language or couple of them - no user interaction when plugin run (lets say when playing series, no sub found, option to downlod pressed
    2. Some kind of watcher? Maybe link it trough info service - when a new tv series - movie is added, plugin searches providers for match and download subs if found - in background! - automatic subtitle downloading

That would be :eek:

Twinturbo

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I would really like to have the popup back.
    Although this option looks nice it is not possible to download subtitles without a keyboard :(
    No F9 on my remote :(
    It would be better if it was accessable from the menu. Now it is not very user friendly...

akiaki

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2008
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I dont think you have your remote confogured properly. I am using harmony as media center remote and when the episode is highlighted i press the info button and select download-subtitle
    Subtitles are checked and i just select the one i want. No keyboard required!

You do have subcentral plugin installed right?

Twinturbo

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I dont think you have your remote confogured properly. I am using harmony as media center remote and when the episode is highlighted i press the info button and select download-subtitle
    Subtitles are checked and i just select the one i want. No keyboard required!

You do have subcentral plugin installed right?

Yes, I have the new subcentral plugin (for beta) installed.
    I have Imon remote.
    No info button on this one...

In Moving Pictures the subtitle download option is accessable through the menu (with remote), but in My TV-series I have to bring out my keyboard :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom