no plug-ins? (1 Viewer)

domb

Portal Pro
October 30, 2006
on a fresh install of mp 1.0.2, when i open mpi and load the online list it looks though it is downloading a list but no plug-ins show? not a single one! are there no 1.0.02 compatible plg-ins?

rabelejo

Portal Member
February 9, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello ,

i have the same problem on a fresh install MP 1.0.2. I can´t download the plugin list.

greats rabelejo

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    That part does not exist atm, the main server needs to have support added for the changes that have been made, this is work in progress, so unknown when it will be fully up and running.

The original mpi downloads was full of out of date files that would not work with the current versions of MP, so this has been removed.

Sorry guy's, back to manual downloading of what you want :)

kkendall

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Gouda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    thanks for your reply Ray... but damn! :)
    I can't find it in the roadmap either...are you sure it will come back? It was a great help!

I wanted to install mtn.exe (MediaPortals MovieThumbNailer plugin) again because it keeps crashing, just like with a lot of people (just google mtn.exe and you will see a lot of people having crashes from it)
    It has also been reported several times in the german forum. I can't find this bug (crashing mtn.exe) either in the roadmap...(this IS a bug, right?) :)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This is not a bug, its waiting for the website to be updated too support the full installer process, so back to the web dev's for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom