Keep up the excellent work!

/sven

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Arendal
Home Country
Norway Norway
Ja, jeg er klar over det, men fint at du opplyser om kanaler som mangler. Skal se om ikke jeg kan få gjort noe med det om en drøy uke til ;)

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Arendal
Home Country
Norway Norway
New pack submitted in first post, updated the "critical" channels. Also currently working on expanding the content of the pack to cover many other foreign channels. Update has been done based on the info in Canal Digitals list of channels and Viasats list of channels. If any channels is missing or filenames are misspelled, please let me know and i'll fix it for the next upload in a couple of weeks (i guess) =)

jormikal

August 26, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Can you make these logos with better resolution eg 200x200 ? On my Full HD TV the logos is not as clear as I had hoped.... Thanks in advance...

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Arendal
Home Country
Norway Norway
which skin do you use? Some skins scale up the logos more than others. It's a lot of work to do so, and a lot of logos are hard to find with good quality...

jormikal

August 26, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
I uses StreamedMP, but when I selected only 8 lines in tv guide it looks ok. Its probably how the skin reduces size on logos that makes it blury....:confused:

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Arendal
Home Country
Norway Norway
Probably, it's sad that there isn't a defined resolution for these icons, not even aspect ratio, it's all up to the skinners. But i've looked at other deutch, swedish etc. logo packs, and they seem to be using 128x128 they also, at least last time i checked...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom