nova-t 9002 unable to create graph for this device (1 Viewer)

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
December 7, 2004
United Kingdom
Remember the tv works fine with the old tvcapture.dll

Thats a good point. To explain a little on the dshowhelper.dll thing, there's a well known technique called 'clutching at straws', I felt that on this occasion this was the most appropriate course of action ;).

The log shows the information that I was expecting from a working box (i.e. same results as I get) so that one can go in the bin too and at this point I'm going to have to bow out of this one, the approach I was taking was to make sure that there wasn't a COM error occuring due to different versions of the filter and similar issues - which is more or less how the problem is reporting itself to MP.

It'll be back to dman now, his DirectShow knowledge is better than mine. Failing that I think we're going to have to wait for Frodo to return as its in an area of the code that has received a lot of his attention recently and something that we could very easily mess up in a big way and/or could end up going around in circles :(.

archaos

Portal Member
October 10, 2004
ok, i would like to say thank you again to spend time for helping me with this bug. i think i can say that you would help a lot of people if that bug could be solved.

notice me about any progress, thanks.

archaos.

imported_Esperado

Portal Member
September 3, 2005
Paris
Smirnoff said:
The log shows the information that I was expecting from a working box .
May i confirm everything ? On two XP sp2 partitions with a Tuner Pinnacle PCTV 200i (eq: 300i). (DBV-T).
Same behavior, tests all OK (no errors in registry, no com errors , no corrupted files etc...) Same logs...

Thanks a lot again for your care, Smirnoff.

Bitshifter

December 26, 2005
Exactly the same problem here on a clean XP installation with a DigitalRise/TwinhanDTV Sat-CI. Replacing tvcapture.dll effectively solved the problem. Thank you archaos and Esperado for your perseverance.

archaos

Portal Member
October 10, 2004
hi,

here comes my mediaportal.log after updating to the last cvs mediaportal-cvs-10-10-2005--19-22.rar.

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ok good, the problems seems to be with adding the Tee Splitter so thats related to the file ksproxy.ax can you un-register then re-register that please?

the old dll you're using did not add the tee splitter hence why it works.

DMAN

archaos

Portal Member
    October 10, 2004
    I did it and it doesn t work better.

i did in system32 folder :

regsvr32 /u ksproxy.ax
    regsvr32 ksproxy.ax

then i reboot my computer. I tried to add my nova-t again, i got the same error message

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    OK i'm gonna need remote access to your machine to qualify a few things.
    PM me for the details.

DMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom