[OBSOLETE] Latest Test Version of MCE Replacement Plugin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    I'm assuming you have enabled blasting in the plug-in? I'm also assuming that you are using TV2 and not TV-Server? If you have, then you also need to configure your channels to be external (under the TV-Setup).

megacrypto

Portal Pro
    October 20, 2006
    Hi all,

been trying to find the codes or a way to add my Dreambox DM600 codes to my MCE remote.. i posted a thread here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mce-replacement-plugin-165/blasting-dm600-stb-44659/

another thing, did anyone try to have MP turn on the TV as soon as it runs. I did a macro to shutdown everything [PC & TV] with the tv power off button, but now i was thinking that it would be nice also to turn the tv on when the system boots?

Andreas26

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hey there...

i have a short question. i bought a harmony 1000.......soooo many ir codes.....and only soooo less mce buttons. is there any way to add new mce buttons to mce replacement plugin? i allready tested some of the many codes......mce replacement plugin noticed them. but i can only use them for blasting. it would be nice if there was a way to add new mce buttons with the possibility to learn ir codes

megacrypto

Portal Pro
    October 20, 2006
    Any pointers here on my DM600 learning codes... as i mentioed, the codes are learned correctly through MCEIrApi, but when this is done through the replacement plugin, they dont work ?!

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Current release version 1.0.3.1 or 1.0.4.1?

Version 1.0.4.1:
    * Fix in Vista default driver suspend/resume handling.
    * Slight change to STB blasting (might need to be reconfigured).
    Sorry to be so thick, but does this mean that 1.0.4.1 is the current "release" version?
    The Wiki entry still features 1.0.3.1.

EDIT: Trying to install 1.0.4.1, I see that it refers to MP 0.2.3.0
    Does this mean that 1.0 is only supported by the current test version, 1.0.4.2?
    The first post refers only to 1.0 RC1. Is 1.0 RC2 also supported?

EDIT: Now I'm thoroughly confused! Even the latest version I found, MCE Replacement Plugin - 1.4.2 RC1.zip, refers to MP 0.2.3.0 in the installation.

evolution2

Portal Pro
    February 7, 2009
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Why is my remote jumping two selections at a time in Mediaportal?
    This has only started happening since setting up the plugin. Happens in any menu throughout Mediaportal

Thanks

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Why is my remote jumping two selections at a time in Mediaportal?
    This has only started happening since setting up the plugin. Happens in any menu throughout Mediaportal

Thanks

Have you disabled the default MCE-remote under the "remote" settings?

evolution2

Portal Pro
    February 7, 2009
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yeah have just trie that and it still jumps twice while moving through the menus in Mediaportal.
    Was working ok the other day, then i installed Monochrome skin and it started doin it so reinstalled all of mediaportal again and has started to do it after installing TV3 blaster and MCE plugins

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom