old versions of MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

joe9o

August 13, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
does anyone know where i can download the last version of MediaPortal which had VRM7.
cheers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix FrameGrabbing for EVR [MP1-5222] - TV Server: Fix ISO-8859-10/14 DVB text encodings [MP1-5224] - Fix Card "CancelTune" request Since Pre-Release : New: Since Pre-Release : Improvement / Rework...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under Team Media Portal in PF X86. The net 4 version, as I indicated, is the one I installed. Or tried to. For completeness, I deleted the (empty) folder & the Team Media Portal folder (otherwise empty), and...
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under...
1. Download MediaPortal for free! - MEDIAPORTAL Click "media portal 2", goes to this github link, which is a 404. 2. Downloaded the...
Replies
Views
Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
We have just released MediaPortal 1.34 - Dune x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
Replies
Views
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom