OMG!!!! Have you found a bug?? Read this! (1 Viewer)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi @powermarcel10 I've made a couple of minor changes to Trakt XMLs.

First was to remove the facade out of Trakt.SkinSettings.xml to stop these errors. I also noticed a couple of minor errors in Trakt.Related.Shows.xml. As per the screen shot, the watchers property is not available in Related and also in the lower left corner the count was saying 'Movies':

RelatedShowsOld.png

so I changed this label to 'TV Shows' and swapped the watchers label for the Network one instead: :)

RelatedShowsNew.png

Also noticed using the Trakt shortcut in MovingPictures links you straight to 'Shouts' and if there are none for the highlighted movie the skin freaks out a bit and drops back to the category view. I might have a look see if it's possible to add Trakt to the F9 menu like it is in TV Shows so you can select the same options like going to 'Related' etc. Will see how adventurous I get lol. EDIT: Maybe not. Get the feeling this is hard coded to the plugin maybe, can't seem to find any skin files to mod..

Attachments

• Trakt.SkinSettings.xml
      2.3 KB
    • Trakt.Related.Shows.xml
      26.6 KB
    Last edited:

markus_g

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2006
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just switched form Titanius theme to Titanius skin and I can't get the selected program border highlight for the tv guide to work. I verified that it is enabled in the skin settings and made sure the color was set to white but still ho highlight. Worked perfectly with theme.
    Titanius skin looks great except I find it unusable without the EPG border highlight working.

Please fix.

Regards,
    Markus

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I find it unusable without the EPG border highlight working.
    I can confirm the issue. However, it is sufficient to simply switch off the border highlighting. The "selected" show is then highlighted in a different color.

@markus_g , this way the "unusable" turns back into usable. I am confident that Marcel will fix this when he has a minute.

markus_g

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2006
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I find it unusable without the EPG border highlight working.
    I can confirm the issue. However, it is sufficient to simply switch off the border highlighting. The "selected" show is then highlighted in a different color.

@markus_g , this way the "unusable" turns back into usable. I am confident that Marcel will fix this when he has a minute.
    Thankyou for the suggestion, it does improve the viewing.
    Regards,
    Markus

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just switched form Titanius theme to Titanius skin and I can't get the selected program border highlight for the tv guide to work. I verified that it is enabled in the skin settings and made sure the color was set to white but still ho highlight. Worked perfectly with theme.
    Titanius skin looks great except I find it unusable without the EPG border highlight working.

Please fix.

Regards,
    Markus

Can you post a screenshot maybe to show what you mean exactly? I will try to fix it..

Cheers

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sure.

This is how the EPG Looks with EPG frame setting off
    18-18-57.png

And this way when you set the Frame to on in the TV / EPG Settings
    18-20-55.png

As you can see the selected programm is no longer highlighted, nor does it have a frame around the rectangle.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sure.

This is how the EPG Looks with EPG frame setting off
    View attachment 156606

And this way when you set the Frame to on in the TV / EPG Settings
    View attachment 156607

As you can see the selected programm is no longer highlighted, nor does it have a frame around the rectangle.

I checked it out.. It's not really a bug, but you have to customize the color in the skinsettings. (in MediaPortal configuration under GUI --> Edit Skin Settings as you can see in the image bellow. By default it's white, so you can't see it.. Changing it into another color will solve your issue..

Attachments

• bordercolor.jpg
      bordercolor.jpg
      96.3 KB
    • Guide.jpg
      Guide.jpg
      453.6 KB

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you for the quick reaction!

Yet there still is a small but ...;): The default border color is indeed set to White. However, there is no white border showing (see my guide screenshot). If it did @markus_g would not have got annoyed. :).

So "White" does not seem to function as a EPG border color, at least not on my system. Not a big deal, one may just pick any other color.and things work alright.[DOUBLEPOST=1414159017][/DOUBLEPOST]Very minor Skin issue for the Movie Plugin:

Skin Issue.JPG

I have selected "My Film", which is visible when you look right. The text "My Video" looks as if it is permanently there.

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thank you for the quick reaction!

Yet there still is a small but ...;): The default border color is indeed set to White. However, there is no white border showing (see my guide screenshot). If it did @markus_g would not have got annoyed. :).

So "White" does not seem to function as a EPG border color, at least not on my system. Not a big deal, one may just pick any other color.and things work alright.[DOUBLEPOST=1414159017][/DOUBLEPOST]Very minor Skin issue for the Movie Plugin:

View attachment 156653

I have selected "My Film", which is visible when you look right. The text "My Video" looks as if it is permanently there.

Can you try the file attached?

You have to (re)place it in: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\TITANIUS

Please let me know if this fix the issue..

Attachments

• settings_GUI_Skin.xml
      52.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom