on screen stats not working (1 Viewer)

Collective

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Since installing MP1.20 I have not been able to get the on screen stats while playing video anymore.
Neither shift+1 for MP's internal renderer, nor MadVR's ctrl+J work anymore

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Since installing MP1.20 I have not been able to get the on screen stats while playing video anymore.
    This does not work for me on MP 1.20. Nor does it work for me on MP 1.18. But the reason for this is that I am using a remote control that uses the "Centarea HID" support in MP. This is the Ortek/Hama remote control.

If I disable the "Centarea HID", and enable "General HID", the key combination SHIFT_1 works correctly to show the video stats.

Your system specs show "MCE remote" for your remote control. Is this the Ortek/Hama remote?

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Collective

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    hauppauge RC6 remote
    (updates system specs)

Last edited:

Collective

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    it used to be general HID, but I think it changed an couple of updates ago, but have a movie on atm so can't check just yet

---------------
    (edit)
    Yep.... HID still

----------------
    (edit)
    checked the other machine without MadVR and it works fine

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
    Replies
    Views
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
    Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
    Replies
    Views
    Glad the problem was at least solved for you. But it's one of the issues nobody likes. It's bad to have bugs, but I prefer a clear error in logs with a solution behind ;)
    Glad the problem was at least solved for you. But it's one of the issues nobody likes. It's bad to have bugs, but I prefer a clear...
    Good morning, I am using MP2 since several years on a Win10 machine and now switched to a new PC with Win11. After installation, I...
    Replies
    Views
    that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx derails (symptoms are: frozen image, or sound only at video playback) Mind you, it's MP client only, no tvservice, and mp shutdown before sleep (and ofcourse start again at wake) Edit: leaving MP running...
    that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx...
    Hello my media portal doesn't start anymore, it was working fine yesterday but impossible to start now. The last time I shutdown...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom