on the fly playlist editing and saving (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

there is no way (so far) to remove an individual item in a playlist. moving items up and down isnt possible yet either...

A

Anonymous

Yes this is a great suggestion.
I use my HTPC mostly for playing music but its not yet possible to create a playlist on the fly. Only playlists that are allready made can i used but thats pretty irritating sometimes...

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Digital_T > You CAN make a playlist on the fly.
    It's just that you do not know how yet ;)

You can save playlists, shuffle them, load them.
    Just press Y on a song or folder to add them to the playlist.
    Pressing F1 to go to the playlist, or press the playlist button in my music.
    When saving you can give them a name and they woill be saved to the playlist folder you setup in setiup>my music.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Also,

Deleting 1 file ifrom the playlist can be done to.
    Stand on the file you wanna delete and hit the Y (add to playlist) button.
    This button removes it from the playlist as you r in the playlist allready.

A

Anonymous

Sorry just found that feature after your tips, it works fine now...

Allthough i miss the feature to move audio up or down in the playlist (or is this feature allready there :wink: )

Cato72

Portal Member
    October 20, 2004
    Oslo
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Digital_T said:
    Sorry just found that feature after your tips, it works fine now...

Allthough i miss the feature to move audio up or down in the playlist (or is this feature allready there :wink: )

I agree with you!

On a party "everyone" HAS to hear this or that song next. It would be greate if you could do some more than just insert and delete.

Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
    Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
    The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom