One Button Random Music? (3 Viewers)

greasygerrit

Portal Member
February 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
:) Yes you can map webradio stations to your numeric keys !!
I did it for all 10 keys!!!
Just create a single playlist per station with the webadress of your station and
in the config of the plugin select playlist for the key you want.
Make sure your *.pls file is in the standard playlist directory!

Example of config: see attachement

Example of a pls file:

[playlist]
File1=http://82.201.100.9:8000/Radio10Gold
Title1=Radio 10 Gold
Length1=-1
NumberOfEntries=1
Version=2

For your station only change the URL after "File1" and the"station name after "Title1"

Good site to find your webstation URL's: My Stations | Yourmuze.FM

Succes

Attachments

• Config one button.jpg
    Config one button.jpg
    87.7 KB

SimondusMaximus

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,
    I've been using this fantastic plugin for a few months now. But I'm having one small problem. When I press the play button on my remote, it generates a song collection of 100 songs. Great. Now I added the numeric values on the remote. Configured for 1, 2 and 3. Press 1, and it generates like it should be, but it only plays the first songs and stops. When I look at the playlist it generates, all the songs are there, but playes only the first one.
    The version number is 2.0.0.0
    Any idea?

I'm having exactly the same issue as kjarrig - only ever plays one track at a time after pressing an assigned numeric key. Pressing the same numeric key plays the next track in the playlist, but again stops after a single track. Is there a configuration setting to make playback continuous or have I missed something?

Absolutely loving this plugin though, thanks so much! And even more so now that I've configured it with radio stations - thanks for that tip!

Cheers
    Si

MP.User.1138

Portal Member
    March 9, 2011
    I have a small? feature request.
    Would it be possible to add an option in the configuration that would allow for specifying the volume level that One Button Music starts playing at ?
    I'm trying to use the One Button Music plugin to play background music while browsing around in MP deciding what movie to watch. Was hoping I could get One Button Music to play at around 20 - 30 % volume as to not getting blown away by the background music when exiting the DVD player after watching some action movie at full tilt.

I've tried setting the volume level in the Music options for the BASS player, but that doesn't change anything it seems, might be because I use S/PDIF out and the master volume is fixed at 100% ? Not too sure if the BASS player is using its own internal volume control like Winamp does or if its just relying on the master volume for turning the level up and down.

If I could get volume control in some way, then this would be an awesome plugin for me.

Rayures

Portal Pro
    October 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Love this plugin, and use it daily.

But, is it gonna be made MP 1.2 compatible (plugin version check etc)?

Rayures

Portal Pro
    October 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    tnx for the update!

but.. MP 1.2.0 shows it in the 'incompatible' plugin list...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom