one problem after another (1 Viewer)

JoeF

Portal Pro
October 17, 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
guys,

this afternoon i watched the football with no problems.

now i cannot do anything without MP crashing/not responding and in general not working.

I have attached a log

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    Couple of things. One is
    Code:
     2012-11-04 23:53:01.065011 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TvPlugin and TvServer don't have the same version.
    TvServer Version: 1.2.3.0
    TvPlugin Version: 1.2.0-278-g30e7080-EXP_CustomData_Grabber
    You are using a non standard build

You are using MDAPI which is not supported and for which we can not give support
    Code:
     2012-11-04 17:57:52.673397 [(18)]: mdplug: FreeChannel Sky Sports 1 HD 2012-11-04 17:57:52.674397 [(18)]: mdplug: usage counter for channel 'Sky Sports 1 HD' is zero

The actual error is
    Code:
     2012-11-04 18:15:21.458384 [(5)]: Exception   :System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
       at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
       at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.ConditionalAccess.SendPids(Int32 subChannel, DVBBaseChannel channel, List`1 pids)
    Which is quite likely MDAPI related.

JoeF

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2012
    Manchester, United Kingdom
    Home Country
    I assume there is no alternative to mdapi which is supported. Alsoare there any alternative to the custom data grabber? I dont have issues all the time so find it odd.

Also are the times on each of the above correct as at 18.15 it was working flawlessly. The issues occured at 23.30 onwards.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
    HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
    Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 PiP audio problem DE
    I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio stream, but never with multiple audio streams. On my PC I tried to reproduce it and it always worked as expected. LAV is set everywhere and we tried with WASAPI and DirectSound, it makes no difference...
    I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio...
    Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the file and it was full of NULLs. Not good for an XML file. I found an old thread (gentle.config) which had some 11-years-old XML. On the off-chance that this could fix my problem, I cut-and-pasted it into...
    OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the...
    It never rains but it pours. All of a sudden MP1 refuses to connect to the TV service (which is on the same PC) and comes up with...
    Replies
    Views
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
    I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
    Replies
    Views
    :(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those frequencies that are defined in the tuning-parameters file for the satellite that you are scanning, so it is possible that the missing channels have moved to a new frequency that is not contained in the...
    :(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those...
    After many years of successful usage of MediaPortal, we were forced to upgrade the htpc (it's now more than 10 years old). I needed...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom