one problem after another (1 Viewer)

JoeF

Portal Pro
October 17, 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
guys,

this afternoon i watched the football with no problems.

now i cannot do anything without MP crashing/not responding and in general not working.

I have attached a log

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    Couple of things. One is
    Code:
     2012-11-04 23:53:01.065011 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TvPlugin and TvServer don't have the same version.
    TvServer Version: 1.2.3.0
    TvPlugin Version: 1.2.0-278-g30e7080-EXP_CustomData_Grabber
    You are using a non standard build

You are using MDAPI which is not supported and for which we can not give support
    Code:
     2012-11-04 17:57:52.673397 [(18)]: mdplug: FreeChannel Sky Sports 1 HD 2012-11-04 17:57:52.674397 [(18)]: mdplug: usage counter for channel 'Sky Sports 1 HD' is zero

The actual error is
    Code:
     2012-11-04 18:15:21.458384 [(5)]: Exception   :System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
       at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
       at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.ConditionalAccess.SendPids(Int32 subChannel, DVBBaseChannel channel, List`1 pids)
    Which is quite likely MDAPI related.

JoeF

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2012
    Manchester, United Kingdom
    Home Country
    I assume there is no alternative to mdapi which is supported. Alsoare there any alternative to the custom data grabber? I dont have issues all the time so find it odd.

Also are the times on each of the above correct as at 18.15 it was working flawlessly. The issues occured at 23.30 onwards.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom