Ongoing Development Thread for 1.0.0 [now closed] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.B. Wolf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 22, 2007
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Also find attached translation to polish lang. For some reason I wasn't able to switch to it within configuration interface. (I change language to PL in configuration, but it comes as english, and looses this setting when I open configuration again.)

Your attached file isn't well-formed xml. The comments aren't set correctly. I attached a corrected version. :)

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Using fileaze now to delete them (automatically checks folder every x mins) but if they could be skipped that would be better.
    Most of the tv shows in "download form" have samples, mediaportal translates this as an episode which messes up the ordering(doubles).

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Also find attached translation to polish lang. For some reason I wasn't able to switch to it within configuration interface. (I change language to PL in configuration, but it comes as english, and looses this setting when I open configuration again.)

Your attached file isn't well-formed xml. The comments aren't set correctly. I attached a corrected version. :)
    That is correct, in fact it didn't like two things about the xml file when I tried.

Hi,

Is it possible to ignore files that contain *sample* or filesize <= 30 mb ?
    You can handle the sample issue if you're using a regular expression matching the file names. Then you can exclude files with "sample" in it... at least in theory this should work. ;)
    Correct again, that is the only way to do what you want at this time.

ltfearme said:
    * You noted in your release notes that you removed NewsLeecher options in Extras, but the controls are still there.
    - fixed

ltfearme said:
    - I noticed the new build doesn't resize the controls on the main form when you resize the window.
    Config window works as always for me?

1.0 coming tonight (no, really this time :)) I have everything, just need to write a little readme, and decide wether or not to include out-dated (partial) translation files. I probably won't though.

I have:
    - English
    - German
    - Hebrew
    - Polish

Inker

spaceyoyo

Portal Member
    December 3, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello & thx for the plugin,

I retrieve the data in french, I get english banners if there is no non-english banners. It's perfect.
    Could it be possible to have the same feature for the Season Banners ?

Or maybe, an option to get always the banners in english and the language selection only for the text ....

:D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Inker, I can still see those News Leecher controls in the Extra TAB #30476.

Cheers
    Damien

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    v1.0 is out, this thread will now be locked and a new one opened for new development discussions.

Discussion of 1.0 should now take part in individual threads.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom