Ongoing Development Thread for 1.0.0 [now closed] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.B. Wolf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 22, 2007
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    - Fixed: Logo export msg said Watched flags
    Better now... :)
    - Changed: Auto matching online Series when non-english language is set now also matches by english seriesname
    Hey I didn't request that feature... ;)

I named my files with the english titles when there wasn't the possibility to check directly against the translated title in the past (I'm right with this point?) and cause the translated names (at least the German ones) often only have some stupid subtitle added to the English one. And as you only have to select the correct entry once this won't be a problem for me... I normally have auto-match disabled.

But as you have implemented it, I tried it out and it hadn't work for me. He still asked me for a matching entry for e.g. "Alias - Die Agentin". :(

- What else?
    Except of the issue with the views and the one mentioned above I don't have any further problems with the current release.

Did someone test the one provided so far, are they all working as expected?
    Didn't try all, but the ones I tested worked as expected.

So... gogogo v1.0... :D

Best regards
    G.B.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New Build: 0.9.9.37588
    So whats left:
    - Directory management not respecting overall MP settings (can cause problems with Vista)

Not sure if you're aware of this already but I just formatted and went back to WinXP. Upon entering the configuration for the very first time it gave me an exception because it couldn't find MP-TVSeries in the Languages directory.

I needed to create this folder manually before I could enter configuration.

Cheers,
    Damien

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    new build: 0.9.9.30476

- fixed: view config (well, it might still be a bit buggy with the config thingy, but I don't really wanna spend much time on it since its really used so infrequently)
    - fixed: auto choose by original name if localized (typo of the fieldname returning the orig name)
    - fixed: respect MP directories (please search the forum if you'd like to move stuff around (like the thumbs dir or whatever)
    - fiexd: if any directory is not found, it will be auto created
    - fixed: switch cListLevel to enum instead of string (was kinda stupid)
    - disabled: news leecher options (I don't think zeflash has this working yet?)
    - fixed: grouped views respect std. conditions (only works for a subset of possible views though, but it works for all that are provided and since you can't configure them yet anyways, this will do fine)
    - overal code cleanup

So this is the new release candidate. Unless there is some MAJOR wrong with it, it will be released as is as v1.0 tomorrow (Sunday) evening. So please test this. If bugs are found, they need to be severe enough to really merit another delay. I feel like we are getting nowhere otherwise.

Last chance to request default logo templates and provide translations.

Peace
    Inker

PS: Things will be alot quieter from my end after the release. So don't keep expecting new builds every other day.
    PS2: Code commit will come tomorrow, Sourceforge keeps craping out on me and I need to run (as if anybody cares).

Edit:
    Hey I didn't request that feature... ;)

I named my files with the english titles when there wasn't the possibility to check directly against the translated title in the past (I'm right with this point?) and cause the translated names (at least the German ones) often only have some stupid subtitle added to the English one. And as you only have to select the correct entry once this won't be a problem for me... I normally have auto-match disabled.
    for a matching entry for e.g. "Alias - Die Agentin". :(

Best regards
    G.B.
    You're actually right, if you name your files german it won't find anything. I thought that worked by now, hmmm. There really isn't anything I can do about it though. Oh, and yes you did, you kinda sneaked that request in there hoping nobody would notice it as being one, didn't you? ;-) Hehe, no, that was very easy to do so I figured why not.

piranha

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 17, 2005
    If I try to load the episode via the torrent, and cancel it by pressing back, whole MP freezes.
    I have to close it with ALT+F4, and restart it.

Also find attached translation to polish lang. For some reason I wasn't able to switch to it within configuration interface. (I change language to PL in configuration, but it comes as english, and looses this setting when I open configuration again.)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Inker, working with the latest SVN now.

[FIXED]The Directory issues are fixed and no longer get Exception, the plugin now automatically creates directories not found e.g. Language\MP-TVSeries.

* You noted in your release notes that you removed NewsLeecher options in Extras, but the controls are still there.

* I noticed the new build doesn't resize the controls on the main form when you resize the window.

Cheers,
    Damien

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

Is it possible to ignore files that contain *sample* or filesize <= 30 mb ?

G.B. Wolf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 22, 2007
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

Is it possible to ignore files that contain *sample* or filesize <= 30 mb ?
    You can handle the sample issue if you're using a regular expression matching the file names. Then you can exclude files with "sample" in it... at least in theory this should work. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom