Online Videos v0.33 (03/18/2008) - Updated 03/19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkuhr

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi gregmac45.

another problem;( bevor i can test you plugin with mplayer, it must be usable under PureVisionHD 1.1.631.

i use PureVisionHD 1.1.631. the icons of your plugin, are under PureVisionHD 1.1.631 to small!!!
you can t read anything!!!

so its not usable yet for that skin.
i hope you can change that.

greetings

parkuhr

@ Tainted

OnlineVideos0.33.mpi, its a install plugin. you have to go to mediaportal/setup/plugins/installer and select that .mpi file. then it gets installed.

p.s. you are using an older version of mp. i duno if it works. just try it. also install the mplayer plugin. its seems not to work without mplayer.

regards

parkuhr

parkuhr

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi gregmac45.

i think its not very polite and ok, that you are not responding to requests.
writing a request is also costing time for the user.
if he see that no one is answering, enduser get not very motivatet to write requests...

regards

bye

Tainted

Portal Member
February 12, 2007
Ok I got this thing installed but dont see any sites. On the configuration tabs I dont see much either. How do I browse YouTube.

ronsonol

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2007
    Kingston
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    hi gregmac45.

i think its not very polite and ok, that you are not responding to requests.
    writing a request is also costing time for the user.
    if he see that no one is answering, enduser get not very motivatet to write requests...

regards

bye

parkuhr, if icons are too small when using a certain skin it is skin related. gregmac writes this plugin and not skin files for all the different flavours of skins that exist. By default he may write a skin file for bluetwo skin, and we rely on skinners to support all the additional plugins out there. Sometimes, the default skin files work fine. Ask the folks using the PureVision is they have an updated skin file.

parkuhr

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi ronsonol

(...)parkuhr, if icons are too small when using a certain skin it is skin related. gregmac writes this plugin and not skin files for all the different flavours of skins that exist.(...)

well, then i ask me, why i can selcet different skins, if i install onlinevideos.
    you can select different skins there.
    i mean, its absoutly nothing bad, if he don want support different skins.
    but then, i don t understund this skinselection while installing...

regards

parkuhr

Aridyme

Portal Member
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    hi ronsonol
    well, then i ask me, why i can selcet different skins, if i install onlinevideos.
    you can select different skins there.
    i mean, its absoutly nothing bad, if he don want support different skins.
    but then, i don t understund this skinselection while installing...

regards

parkuhr
    I believe the MPI installer just shows all the skins you have installed. This doesn't mean that the plugin supports all those skins; you're just telling the installer to copy the default XML (which is probably made for BlueTwo) into the directories of the selected skins.

parkuhr

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi Aridyme.

I believe the MPI installer just shows all the skins you have installed. This doesn't mean that the plugin supports all those skins; you're just telling the installer to copy the default XML (which is probably made for BlueTwo) into the directories of the selected skins.

oh, i didn t know that. i thought its coming from the onlinevideos-plugin.
    sorry.
    but then i have a serious problem;( i wana use this plugin, but i don t want to change my skin, becouse i like the looking of purevision:)

greetings

parkuhr

samundsen

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Is there a trick to getting the US Yahoo music videos to work? I get video with everything else I've tried, Youtube/MSNBC/CNN/etc. I also get video using the regular Music Video plugin on the non-US yahoo sites. Other video related plugins that show WMV also work fine. I have MPlayer set up, and I have selected the "use MPlayer for everything" setting in the Online Videos plugin config. I have tried selecting all the video types in MPlayer, but for some reason, the US Yahoo Music Videos in this plugin only shows me black screen (with audio).

wlgspotter

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2006
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi gremac45:

I'm from New Zealand and I love this plugin - it works perfectly for me, watching my YouTube clips and Apple trailers etc.

However, I'm trying to get the plugin to work with TVNZ On Demand (http://www.tvnzondemand), website which contains some shows and clips for some of TVNZ's programmes. I just can't seem to get it to work. Any ideas how would I configure the sites for additional websites?

Thanks.

Stepko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 29, 2007
    Hamburg/Wolfsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I did some changes to the OnlineVideo-plugin. And I suggest neither to use "My MPlayer" nor the flv player with OnlineVideos. You should try to get Quicktime- and flv-movies running in the bulid-in player:

Quicktime
    In order to play quicktimemovies with mediaportal you need
    Just install everything and you should be fine.

FLV
    To play flv-movies you need
    After unpacking the file "FLVSplitter.ax" you need to register it by executing the command "regsvr32 <PATH_TO_FILE>\FLVSplitter.ax".

Before using the OnlineVideos-plugin you should check if everything works. Any directShow-Player (e.g. WMP) should play these movies:
    http://youtube.com/get_video?video_id=dMH0bHeiRNg&t=OEgsToPDskJVEwQCTQQRC8iA_XAyWhDc&txe=.flv
    http://movies.apple.com/movies/disney/wall-e/wall-e-vignette_h720p.mov
    http://movies.apple.com/movies/disney/wall-e/wall-e-vignette_h1080p.mov
    http://movies.apple.com/movies/disney/wall-e/wall-e-vignette_h640w.mov

This Version of OnlineVideos does not contain the flv Player! I added some infodialogs, all of them have a cancel-button, but these cancel-buttons don´t work, yet. On my system some sites don´t work, can somebody confirm that?

Stepko

Attachments

• OnlineVideo_034.mpi
      30.6 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom