Online Videos v0.33 (03/18/2008) - Updated 03/19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arneman

Portal Pro
February 20, 2007
Oldenburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi!

Im' searching for a plugin to show youtube videos in MP, and I found this one ;) But Youtube and Google Vids are not working, but Yahoo works (but this already works with My Musicvideos).

When I select a Youtube video it shows me a green circle, after that the audio starts but no video!

I can play flv files from youtube via Windows Media Player, so it should work in MP, too !? I've got ffdshow, selected libvacodec for FLV.

Can you help me to get it work?

Buddha

Portal Member
March 16, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hey all,

I use Mediaportal 1.0.0.0 RC1 with Online Videos 0.33 on Windows XP MCE SP3, and most of the sites work perfectly using MPlayer 1.0rc2, but I experience some random exits while watching videos on youtube and google videos. It seems to be that the stream loses connection at random points. and thus mplayer exits and returns to the mp screen. It is hard for me to identify what specifically causes this error, sometimes I can easily finish a 50-minute video without problems, but at other times it just stops after a few minutes of playing. Anybody else having this issue? It is quite annoying since I can not jump to specific time points or skip forward, which results in watching the whole video all over again. I don't know whether this is related to this plugin or mplayer, but i still hope somebody has a solution. For the rest I really enjoy using this plugin and hope it will continue to be supported and improved in the future!

gorman

Portal Member
May 1, 2006
Is there any kind of instruction page for this plugin? I'm using Monochrome and I just get a blank screen when I select this plugin. Just a favourite and all folders, which both tell me that there's nothing to load... the configuration doesn't seem to do anything, I can't add sites, I can't understand where should I go to watch the videos...

megahit

Portal Member
May 19, 2008
Campinas
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Same issue here... I have Monochrome skin, latest SVN, mplayer plugin, ffdshow and flv splitter. I~m able to watch to flv videos on MyVideos plugin and MyMplayer, but nothing works on Online VIdeos plugin. Seems that the video is loading, then the loading circle goes off the screen and nothing happens.
This should be a very nice plugin... but I'm not able to make it work.

Forget about it! :D
I changed the plugin options to use MPlayer for all videos, and now it works! Great plugin!

Thanks!

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Could it be possible to add NASA TV to the bunch? That would be great!! :)

And maybe you could add the info of the other thread and available online videosites in the first post, not just the aditional ones...
Or do I have to react in the much larger thread of the earlier version of this plugin...2 open threads about the same plugin is just a bit confusing :confused:

thesystemera

Portal Pro
May 26, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
This is one of the most important plugins I think could exist on a HTPC... Whats with the lack of support... This is the seller if you all ask me, would love to see a stable version of this plugin integrated in to MP.... Please some one, push this :)

thesystemera

Portal Pro
May 26, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Weird stuf.. Have Google Video going but not Youtube... :( Using version 1.4.. Man I wish some one would look at this plugin, its a great idea :)

trillex

Portal Member
July 1, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I only get a black screen when trying to watch anything. I assume it might be an overlay issue but how can it be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom