OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Heckles

Portal Member
August 18, 2009
Is it me or x-hamster and empflix don't work lately? Could someone check them please?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i have to ask a little help for the next release: can we have another site type of youtube (line youtube2) without the categories, 'cause i wanna use user's post like a new site...

Feature will be in next release. Look for the "Advanced" button in Configuration ;).

kesar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2008
    Warsaw
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    I look for the right xml files for the Indigo skin. When I install the 0.1.0 version of the plugin everything is messed up on the screen, although everything else works fine.
    Any advice is appreciated.

bfbraun

Portal Pro
    June 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    with last MP svn (20.1.09) streams from ZDF are not working. Reinstalling SVN from 10.10.09 everything works fine again.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think there was a small change in the CorePlayer (so all mms:// playback should be broken with that svn). I already adopted the change in the newest version. Will be out soon.

TTGator

Portal Member
    October 7, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hey guys! I'm new to MediaPortal and plugins, so I have a hopefully foolishly simply question. I have MP 1.0.2 installed and just downloaded 0.10 of this plugin from the fist page. Had to google how to install a .mpi file

Installed with Start->Team MP->MP->MP Extension Installer. (I only left the SreamedMP skin checked, as that's what I use0. Went to MP Configuration app, then plugins, and OnlineVideos was already enabled. Went into config, and didn't see anything that needed changing. Started MP and see no OnlineVideos anywhere. What step did I miss?

bt86bt

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2008
    Lund
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey guys! I'm new to MediaPortal and plugins, so I have a hopefully foolishly simply question. I have MP 1.0.2 installed and just downloaded 0.10 of this plugin from the fist page. Had to google how to install a .mpi file

Installed with Start->Team MP->MP->MP Extension Installer. (I only left the SreamedMP skin checked, as that's what I use0. Went to MP Configuration app, then plugins, and OnlineVideos was already enabled. Went into config, and didn't see anything that needed changing. Started MP and see no OnlineVideos anywhere. What step did I miss?

I dont know your skin or if you use basic home or not.

Most likely you are looking for something called "Plugins" in MP, and inside there you will find Online Videos.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom