OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTGator

Portal Member
October 7, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey guys! I'm new to MediaPortal and plugins, so I have a hopefully foolishly simply question. I have MP 1.0.2 installed and just downloaded 0.10 of this plugin from the fist page. Had to google how to install a .mpi file

Installed with Start->Team MP->MP->MP Extension Installer. (I only left the SreamedMP skin checked, as that's what I use0. Went to MP Configuration app, then plugins, and OnlineVideos was already enabled. Went into config, and didn't see anything that needed changing. Started MP and see no OnlineVideos anywhere. What step did I miss?

I dont know your skin or if you use basic home or not.

Most likely you are looking for something called "Plugins" in MP, and inside there you will find Online Videos.

I'm running XP pro with the StreamedMP skin. Sorry.

bt86bt

Portal Pro
December 30, 2008
Lund
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
That was not what I meant, I only said that I have never used your skin.

Look for "Plugins" or something similar inside of Media Portal and you will most likely find it there.

TTGator

Portal Member
October 7, 2009
Home Country
That was not what I meant, I only said that I have never used your skin.

Look for "Plugins" or something similar inside of Media Portal and you will most likely find it there.

Oh, so inside MP itself and not the MP Config then? I'll look tonight. Thanks. And I guess it would made sense that I may need to change something with the skin to make it show up huh? :D

bt86bt

Portal Pro
December 30, 2008
Lund
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
If you use standard home you probably dont need to change anything, just look inside of Plugins. If you use basic home you maybe will need to change something. (Look in General Settings to see what you use). Also try standard skin and see if you can find Online Videos there.

With my skin (Black & White) I need to change a document to have the Online Videos icon where I want it.

cthowell

June 12, 2008
Home Country
I am having a problem with online videos. Whenever I try to watch shows from Revision3 they will play for about 1 minute then stop. Any ideas?

cthowell

June 12, 2008
Home Country
Nevermind. I was able to get it working by uninstalling my codec pack and installing SAF.

PussyWagon

Portal Pro
August 2, 2008
I have some problems when I try to view videos in OnlineVideos. The first clip I tried worked, but after that nothing works. MediaPortal just stops working when I try to play a clip and I have to restart MediaPortal. Any ideas? Could it be the codec?

homerone

Portal Member
March 20, 2008
it works fine but after wake up from stand by it hangs up :confused:

after reboot it works

latest version of online movies installed
(MP 1.02)
Saf 4.0 beta 1 (have tryed with other versions dont work)

Grafik onboard ati 4200 with catalyst 9.1

PussyWagon

Portal Pro
August 2, 2008
You should use SAF latest Beta 20. For me nearly all clips work with that.

Where can I find SAF? I cant find anything when I search for it on google!?

Offbyone:
Would it be possible to have different XML ID:s for different viewing clips? For example, I want to have a shortcut for MusicVideos and this would take me to OnlineVideos -> MTV Music Videos?
And when pressing another shortcut for Trailers, I want it to show OnlineVideos -> Apple Trailers
and so on....

Also, I would really love to have the possibillity to play music videos continuously. :)

AND..... Would it be possible to make the spincontrols to work instead for the "Next page" label in the context menu?

Anyway, thank you for a great plugin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom