OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi there, could you please provide a ZIP with the plugin. Somehow i cant use the installation package. It says that onlinevideos.dll is used by an other proces. Even after a reboot.

:D

Oh and found a cool stream site USTREAM, You're On. Free LIVE VIDEO Streaming, Online Broadcasts. Create webcasts, video chat, stream videos on the Internet. Live streaming videos, TV shows much better then justins

Quit Mediaportal and start the Installer from the Windows startmenu.
That should do the trick.

HTH.

grubi

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
July 8, 2009
Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi there, could you please provide a ZIP with the plugin. Somehow i cant use the installation package. It says that onlinevideos.dll is used by an other proces. Even after a reboot.

:D

Oh and found a cool stream site USTREAM, You're On. Free LIVE VIDEO Streaming, Online Broadcasts. Create webcasts, video chat, stream videos on the Internet. Live streaming videos, TV shows much better then justins

Quit Mediaportal and start the Installer from the Windows startmenu.
That should do the trick.

HTH.

grubi

Where can i find the installer in the startmenu? I only have a MPE1 file

Edit: ooh i found it, it works now thanks

antgash

Portal Pro
January 6, 2009
san francisco
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
i've noticed lately when i save videos (usually adult) they never get saved with the .flv extension. i have to manually find the file and add it each time i save a file. is this a known issue or am i the only one?? and is there a fix?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No this problem has been in there for quite some time ;) I'm currently fixing this. Many sites have somewhat cryptic urls to their files that you can't find the extension by looking at the url alone. So I added some function to each siteutil to set a name for the downloaded file. Next version should have that fixed on all sites.

antgash

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2009
    san francisco
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    ahh, good to know... i'm glad it's not something on my end. i put so much damn time into getting all these files playing right... sheesh!
    thanks for the fast reply!

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Try to install not from inside configuration or MediaPortal. Doubleclick on the file while all MePo exe are closed should work.

jasonmorriso

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    i've noticed lately when i save videos (usually adult) they never get saved with the .flv extension. i have to manually find the file and add it each time i save a file. is this a known issue or am i the only one?? and is there a fix?

How do you save files? I thought I had read that it was from the pulldown menu, but I've never see it as an option. Other than the directory where I want them to go, is there something in the setup I'm missing?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's in the context menu (F9) of the selected video. But only when a download folder is set in Configuration.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom