OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlgspotter

Portal Pro
December 3, 2006
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I'm having issues playing MP4 clips in Online Videos, specifically those YouTube clips in HD, and Apple Trailers.

I had similar issues caused by the Cyberlink Codec.
So if you have PowerDVD installed, choose a different codec for HD in the video section and try again.

Regards,
grubi.

I've tried switching my HD video codec to MPC Video Codec, but I'm still seeing the problem. I've attached my mediaportal.log.

Does anyone has any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm guessing it might still take the wrong codec because of a higher merit. Can you check/change the merit for MPC-HC Video Decoder, so it's higher than PowerDVD?
    In 0.11 I changed the player so that the codec selection is not taken from the Videos Section anymore, but always by Merits.

red_zebra

Portal Pro
    September 1, 2009
    Leipzig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you read that thread carefully you should have noticed that offbyone spends a lot of his spare time by actively developing this plugin, which is for sure not always a pleasure as it could be considered a moving target. If you like to speedup the developing process further simply drop him a PM and ask how you can actively support him in development.

If that is not possible for you the very least you could do then is to go to the first post of this thread and press the 'Thanks' button (which I have seen you havn't done already).

Please don't feel offended by my post, just read it carefully and think about. ;)

Thanks.

Okay, you are totally right. I think I just got a little bit ... impatient awaiting the newest release of this - you mentioned it - great piece of software... so: :sorry:

Regarding the Thank-function... well, as you can see I'm not here for that long time yet, so I didn't recognize this function until now. But thanks for the hint...

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Release 12 completely breaks RockTelevision.
    Here is the related part of the logfile

Edit: wwitv is also broken with: Der Typ "MediaPortal.Profile.MPSettings" exception.
    Maybe a MP 1.02 problem?

Regards,
    grubi.

2009-11-10 20:27:52.130439 [Info.][16]: Exception :confused:ystem.NotSupportedException: Unbekanntes URI-Prfix.
    bei System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri, Boolean useUriBase)
    bei System.Net.WebRequest.Create(String requestUriString)
    bei OnlineVideos.Sites.SiteUtilBase.GetRedirectedUrl(String url)
    2009-11-10 20:27:52.131439 [Info.][16]: Exception :Unbekanntes URI-Prfix.
    2009-11-10 20:27:52.131439 [Info.][16]: site :confused:ystem.Net.WebRequest Create(System.Uri, Boolean)
    2009-11-10 20:27:52.132439 [Info.][16]: source :confused:ystem
    2009-11-10 20:27:52.133439 [Info.][16]: stacktrace: bei System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri, Boolean useUriBase)
    bei System.Net.WebRequest.Create(String requestUriString)
    bei OnlineVideos.Sites.SiteUtilBase.GetRedirectedUrl(String url)
    2009-11-10 20:27:52.174439 [Info.][MPMain]: g_Player.Play(mms://194.116.83.15/New Video)
    2009-11-10 20:27:52.174439 [Info.][MPMain]: AudioPlayerWMP9: Disabling DX9 exclusive mode
    2009-11-10 20:27:52.210439 [Info.][CommandProcessor]: Commandprocessor: MediaPortal.TV.Recording.StopRadioCommand failed reason: Keine TV-Karte installiert time: 1 msec
    2009-11-10 20:27:52.211439 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.TypeLoadException: Der Typ "MediaPortal.Profile.MPSettings" in der Assembly "Utils, Version=2.2.7.42464, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" konnte nicht geladen werden.
    bei OnlineVideos.Player.WMPVideoPlayer.LoadStreamingSettings()
    bei OnlineVideos.Player.WMPVideoPlayer.Play(String strFile)
    bei MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.Play(String strFile, MediaType type)
    bei OnlineVideos.GUIOnlineVideos.Play(VideoInfo foListItem)
    bei OnlineVideos.GUIOnlineVideos.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    2009-11-10 20:27:52.230439 [Info.][MPMain]: g_Player.Process() player stopped...

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    I'm having issues playing MP4 clips in Online Videos, specifically those YouTube clips in HD, and Apple Trailers.

So if you have PowerDVD installed, choose a different codec for HD in the video section and try again.

Regards,
    grubi.

I've tried switching my HD video codec to MPC Video Codec, but I'm still seeing the problem. I've attached my mediaportal.log.

Thanks.

Please update MP to latest SVN, reinstall SAF (if you are using it) and try again

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Release 12 completely breaks RockTelevision.

Hm sry missed that. It's the new Player implementation for wmv and mms:// that only works with 1.1. I'll try to fix it that it works with 1.02, too.

Duc78

Portal Member
    September 27, 2006
    Is it possible to add Radio Podcasts?
    I always get "no videos found".
    Of course there are only MP3 files.

Thanks for reply and ideas!
    Matze

wlgspotter

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2006
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm guessing it might still take the wrong codec because of a higher merit. Can you check/change the merit for MPC-HC Video Decoder, so it's higher than PowerDVD?
    In 0.11 I changed the player so that the codec selection is not taken from the Videos Section anymore, but always by Merits.

I tried doing that, but it still doesn't work. I reverted back to 0.10, and it works - it used the video codecs I selected in MP Videos Configuration screen. Just curios - what is the reason you changed the player to use Codec my merit?..

Regards,
    grubi.

Thanks.

Please update MP to latest SVN, reinstall SAF (if you are using it) and try again

Well, is that the only way to address this issue? I'm a little reluctant to try out the SVN on my "production" system. Besides, I'm running v1.02 with Aeon Wide skin, which is no longer "supported". However, my current setup works well and I'm afraid of breaking it with the latest SVN upgrade - that will definitely cause me to loose the WAF points!.. So, any other ways I can solve this issue without upgrading or trying the latest SVN?

Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom