OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Well, is that the only way to address this issue? I'm a little reluctant to try out the SVN on my "production" system. Besides, I'm running v1.02 with Aeon Wide skin, which is no longer "supported". However, my current setup works well and I'm afraid of breaking it with the latest SVN upgrade - that will definitely cause me to loose the WAF points!.. So, any other ways I can solve this issue without upgrading or trying the latest SVN?

Thanks.

Surely not.
I'm running 1.0.2 and it works with 0.11 of OnlineVideo, so from what you describe I guess codecs/merits are messed up on your system. If you have CyberLink installed I would guess this is your problem. Make a backup of your system, remove all codecs and start codec setup from scratch, step by step.

grubi.

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Sorry but:

RockTV loudness/mute is brocken

Empflix ist brocken again

JustinTV is still brocken :(

Yeah.
Develping this plugin is hunting moving targets.

For me RTL no longer works. I get an audio codec error.
As I did not change anything on my machine I suspect something has changed on the site.
Can anyone confirm or not confirm this?

Regards,
grubi.

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
July 8, 2009
Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi there, could you please provide a ZIP with the plugin. Somehow i cant use the installation package. It says that onlinevideos.dll is used by an other proces. Even after a reboot.

:D

Oh and found a cool stream site http://www.ustream.tv/ much better then justins

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Perhaps the plugin could be redesigned to get updated site parsers online like Fred does for the My Score Center Plugin? That way you don't have to release new versions when a site changes layout and other users could help updating sites, offloading offbyone :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom