OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cedric

Portal Pro
October 28, 2006
Lausanne
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
is there a way to add other streaming sites ?

i want to watch few of the live streaming links from WWITV but cant figure out where to add additional urls in the config.

also , is there a way to browse only the videos that I can add as my favorites on you tube.

Hello,
in MP Configuration, plugin, OnlineVideo you can add as many webstream as you want.
Down the configuration page you have the standard "RSSLinks" and the new "Chanels" menu.
In "Chanels" you can add WebStream like Wwitv channel.

You will find an exemple in "VodCast".

To add a stream.
-In VodCast, select "Channels" menu
- click "Add a group",
-Write the name of the group, exemple: Wwitv.
-Save
-Select the group Wwitv, now click on "Add stream"
-Write the stream and name of the channel
-don't forget save

Attachments

• 2009-05-03_103537.png
    2009-05-03_103537.png
    57.7 KB

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Sound on Yahoo videos not stopping to play should be fixed in 0.8.1, because I included the External Player Plugin for swf files. (player only taken for the swf from yahoo).

Edit: I just found a bug in the current version, so just wait for 0.8.2, and it will work.

Yeah tried 0.8.1 coz I noticed it was there before this post, and it didn't change the Yahoo problem. Will wait for 0.8.2.:D

BTW Thanks MichelC for all the work on the StreamedMP skin.:D

samundsen

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Sound on Yahoo videos not stopping to play should be fixed in 0.8.1, because I included the External Player Plugin for swf files. (player only taken for the swf from yahoo).

Yeah tried 0.8.1 coz I noticed it was there before this post, and it didn't change the Yahoo problem. Will wait for 0.8.2.

You also have to make sure the Yahoo Player plugin is enabled.

marson

Portal Pro
    June 9, 2007
    uk
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks for the update Version 0.8.2, but the configuration window shows no sites, i have found the OnlineVideoSites.xml , in the folder D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal, is this where it should be , as its not found in this location , any help Thanks....

using ....mediaportal ver 1.0.1 on winxp

MichelC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2007
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    New StreamedMP skin for OnlineVideos plugin

Hi Offbyone and all of you guys,

Thank you for the new release of the plugin. I would like you to know that I just posted a new release of the skin I made for OnlineVideos. You can find it here.

It would be nice if you could distribute this one in the future. Thanks again!

Ciao! :)

MichelC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2007
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Apple Trailers - Only sound

Hi again Offbyone,

I just tried to view a trailer on Apple Trailers and something was changed in version 0.8.1 that prevent the clip from playing correctly. All I get is sound and there's no way to stop the playback.

I compared the logs from v0.8.0 and v0.8.2 and noticed that with 0.8.2, a call to g_Player.Play() is made instead of g_Player.PlayVideoStream(). Is there a special reason for that? I never had any problem playing/streaming .Mov files before. :confused:

EDIT: I just noticed someone else had the same problem a while back (post) but I didn't find any followup for the post.

Here are the 2 logs if that can help.

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Hi again Offbyone,

I just tried to view a trailer on Apple Trailers and something was changed in version 0.8.1 that prevent the clip from playing correctly. All I get is sound and there's no way to stop the playback.

I compared the logs from v0.8.0 and v0.8.2 and noticed that with 0.8.2, a call to g_Player.Play() is made instead of g_Player.PlayVideoStream(). Is there a special reason for that? I never had any problem playing/streaming .Mov files before. :confused:

EDIT: I just noticed someone else had the same problem a while back (post) but I didn't find any followup for the post.

Here are the 2 logs if that can help.

Glad to hear I wasn't going crazy. Same problem here with 0.8.1 and 0.8.2.

Also, if I download the video, the MOV plays fine with the MPC MP4 splitter, but I found something really weird with playing some actual MP4's. The graph connects 2 audio output pins from the MP4 splitter. One to the MPA decoder that comes with MediaPortal and one to ffdshow audio. Results in a really weird echo effect.

Yeah tried 0.8.1 coz I noticed it was there before this post, and it didn't change the Yahoo problem. Will wait for 0.8.2.

You also have to make sure the Yahoo Player plugin is enabled.

:D That fixed Yahoo.

edmackay

Portal Member
    October 25, 2008
    Boston
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi Offbyone and all of you guys,

Thank you for the new release of the plugin. I would like you to know that I just posted a new release of the skin I made for OnlineVideos. You can find it here.

It would be nice if you could distribute this one in the future. Thanks again!

Ciao! :)
    I am still having a problem. Instaaled the newist steammp skin files now i just have a picture of the background and no menus..Please help

rajaijah

Portal Member
    May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    India India
    windpw problem

is there a way to add other streaming sites ?

i want to watch few of the live streaming links from WWITV but cant figure out where to add additional urls in the config.

also , is there a way to browse only the videos that I can add as my favorites on you tube.

Hello,
    in MP Configuration, plugin, OnlineVideo you can add as many webstream as you want.
    Down the configuration page you have the standard "RSSLinks" and the new "Chanels" menu.
    In "Chanels" you can add WebStream like Wwitv channel.

You will find an exemple in "VodCast".

To add a stream.
    -In VodCast, select "Channels" menu
    - click "Add a group",
    -Write the name of the group, exemple: Wwitv.
    -Save
    -Select the group Wwitv, now click on "Add stream"
    -Write the stream and name of the channel
    -don't forget save

I guess my problem is not with MP but vista. but didnt know here to ask. when i click config for online videos, the window that opens cannot resize properly for me to see the bottom. If i rotate my display on screen by 90 deg, then i can see it. how do i fix it.

Attachments

• resize.jpg
      resize.jpg
      123.1 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom