OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunder

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
AW: OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011)

"********" brocken. "Submityourflicks" is still brocken

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Re: schedule daily auto updates

~All,

Does anyone have a way to schedule daily auto updates?
    I'm looking for a way to have a refreshed list every morning when I get up so I may bypass the 'Perform Automatic Update?" step

Thanks

+1!
    This sounds to me like a great idea!
    Maybe it would be an alternative to running MP with admin privileges just to allow it to update OnlineVideos.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'd like to make a suggestion that the "Download finished" notification box stays on-screen until acknowledged. I like to watch full-screen TV whilst waiting for the download and at the moment if I go away for a minute I have no idea when I come back if it's finished, without going back into OV and navigating to the Downloads page.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'd like to make a suggestion that the "Download finished" notification box stays on-screen until acknowledged. I like to watch full-screen TV whilst waiting for the download and at the moment if I go away for a minute I have no idea when I come back if it's finished, without going back into OV and navigating to the Downloads page.

I would like to be able to turn off notifications of PIN protected sites, so they can finish undetected while the family enjoys other areas of MP.

Chuck

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    I would like to be able to turn off notifications of PIN protected sites, so they can finish undetected while the family enjoys other areas of MP.

Chuck

On that line, I'd like OV not to show the names of PIN protected sites when it updates.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: schedule daily auto updates

Maybe it would be an alternative to running MP with admin privileges just to allow it to update OnlineVideos.

Why would you want to run MP as admin? If memory serves me right, the security settings of the onlinevideos folder (in Program Files) are adjusted at installation of onlinevideos. And if not, you can manually adjust them (give current user read/write access)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Does anyone have a way to schedule daily auto updates?
    I'm looking for a way to have a refreshed list every morning when I get up so I may bypass the 'Perform Automatic Update?" step
    Until now you had to restart MediaPortal to get newly downloaded DLLs loaded. With the next version of OnlineVideos we can update and reload them while MP is running :) I don't know why you want the update to tun automatically? Does it take so long? Usually there shouldn't be a lot of updates so the download is not long.

The next version of OV will feature a new guiproperty that allows skinner to show an icon anywhere that tells how many downloads are currently running (and directly go to that list). The default skins will show this in all OnlinVideos screens (upper left corner).

I guess I can change it so, that when you are not inside OnlineVidoes, the notification for Adult sites downloads will not be shown.

On that line, I'd like OV not to show the names of PIN protected sites when it updates.
    I'll change it so that if the pin is not yet entered, those sites will not be mentioned in the Update.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country

The next version of OV will feature a new guiproperty that allows skinner to show an icon anywhere that tells how many downloads are currently running (and directly go to that list). The default skins will show this in all OnlinVideos screens (upper left corner).

Yes, I'm aware you're doing this and am looking forward to it as it will be a great help when I stay in OV, but I don't think it will help when I'm watching LiveTV will it? Well, I will be able to quickly switch to OV and see whether the downloads have finished or not so it will be better, but it would still be nice if I didn't have to do that when watching TV and could just wait for a notification that would stay on-screen until I acknowledge it.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Personally I'd hate that - it would be very annoying...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom